If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Hey Sweeties :)

I'm so so sorry that I haven't logged on since Friday Lunchtime, it really has been the few days from hell :-(

Well as you all know I lost 1lb on Friday (Whoop Whoop!) and then I went up to London to see my friend. We couldn't get into the Primrose Bakery so instead went to Patisserie Valerie, I had a very yummy Almond Macaroon:

image-2393757078.jpg

I found it hard to track it as P/V isn't in the Eat Out Guide nor is their N/I listed online. I tracked it as 8pp, hoping that would be enough? It's basically a Meringue with nuts lol. I then bought Itsu Sushi and Edamame for the train home (8pp).

Saturday I had to cook a 3 course Fathers Day Meal for my Dad, we had 9pp Nachos to Start (50g 7pp Tortillas, 62g 2pp Guacamole, 0pp Salsa/Jalapeño), 8pp Homemade Wrap Pizza for Mains and 3pp Lemon Curd Fat Free Cake for Afters. I had calculated it exactly to 26pp with a Small Breakfast/Lunch included but then mum brought Mini Green & Blacks Bars and I just had to have an Almond one so I used 2 Weekly PP on that!

Here are the Lemon Curd Fat Free Cakes:

image-2652064951.jpg

Sunday I took my Dad out, we ended up at a Local Vegetarian Cafe, I had this:

image-1749262917.jpg

It was a Beetroot and Seed Burger (I asked for no bun), New Potato & Lentil Salad, Tomato Salad, Guacamole and Vegan Coleslaw. Obviously it isn't in the Eat Out Guide but I tracked it at 12pp, again I'm hoping this was enough?

Monday I had the dreaded funeral made worse by other problems (which I will go into in a minute), I really struggled at the Buffet as there was No Salad and hardly any Veggie Stuff so I ended up with 2 Cheese & Onion Rolls (7pp each), 6 Chips (6pp), 2 Onion Rings (2pp) and 5 Mini Tiny Iceland Frozen Swiss Roll Pieces (5pp). Again I hope I tracked enough? Here is the food except I had another roll :-( and the Swiss roll pieces :-( I then was starving in the Evening and not really in the mood for cooking so I had a Mixed Vegetable Chow Mein (8pp) so I used another 12 Weeklies in total :-(

image-2544746760.jpg

Today I had my Cafe Omelette with Mum (8pp for Lunch) and I made Macaroni Cheese (8pp), Garlic Bread Slice (3pp) and Peas/Sweetcorn (1pp) for Dinner.

So that's the food done...now for the News....Good and Bad...

So the Good News:

1) My Pedometer arrived on Saturday, I have to do 7807 Steps before I earn A/P and then I think it's about 2500 Steps for each A/P? I earned 2 A/P on Saturday and Sunday and 3 A/P yesterday :)

2) I have started doing Lesley Sansone 1 Mile on You Tube every night, it mainly uses the Legs so is fine for my Shoulders and Neck etc :)

3) The ten day blockage cleared itself on Saturday, a day late for WI lol :)

4) I won tickets to see Jane McDonald in Concert and will be taking my Mum while my Dad babysits!

I think that's all the good news there is!

And now the Bad News and what has kept me off here:

1) I returned home from London to a Brown Letter from the DWP, basically I've been stitched up with regards to my ESA Claim, because no where is open until Monday I had to sweat over the Weekend and ring round yesterday. No exaggeration I spent nearly 10 hours on the phone yesterday and another 6 hours today and I'm still not sorted! It's a real mess and without boring you too much I have no money for myself, Poppy or my house so I've felt very stressed :-( I've done all I can do at my end, I now have to wait until Monday to call them back when hopefully I will get some answers.

2) My Health has really suffered with all the Stress, I am suffering with terrible nosebleeds all the time :-( and I'm not sleeping again :-( it's taken me ages to write this as my head just hurts :-(

With regards to WW, officially I've used 14 Weeklies but if I underestimated the Macaroon/Veggie Cafe/Wake Food then I could be far more into them than I think. I feel proud of myself that I've earned 7 A/P in 3 Days and it looks as though I might earn 4 A/P today :) Looking on the bright side I think given the Stress my food diary could look a whole lot worse so Dailies plus 14 Weeklies hopefully isn't too bad.

I don't feel well enough to look at everyone's diaries but I wanted to update mine as I knew u had all been worried, I hope you can forgive me for firstly not updating and secondly for not reading each of your diaries.

Lots of Love Sweeties. X Sorry again. X

Sounds like you did really well food wise over the weekend. Not many weeklies used at all.

Sorry to hear about your problems with DWP. If you want to message me the details I might be able to give you a bit of as my day job is as a housing, debt and benefits advisor.

Nice to see you back love :) looks like you made good choices over the weekend and with all your aps you are earning you'll do fab at WI x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm so so sorry that I haven't logged on since Friday Lunchtime, it really has been the few days from hell :-(

Well as you all know I lost 1lb on Friday (Whoop Whoop!) and then I went up to London to see my friend. We couldn't get into the Primrose Bakery so instead went to Patisserie Valerie, I had a very yummy Almond Macaroon:

View attachment 96369

I found it hard to track it as P/V isn't in the Eat Out Guide nor is their N/I listed online. I tracked it as 8pp, hoping that would be enough? It's basically a Meringue with nuts lol. I then bought Itsu Sushi and Edamame for the train home (8pp).

Saturday I had to cook a 3 course Fathers Day Meal for my Dad, we had 9pp Nachos to Start (50g 7pp Tortillas, 62g 2pp Guacamole, 0pp Salsa/Jalapeño), 8pp Homemade Wrap Pizza for Mains and 3pp Lemon Curd Fat Free Cake for Afters. I had calculated it exactly to 26pp with a Small Breakfast/Lunch included but then mum brought Mini Green & Blacks Bars and I just had to have an Almond one so I used 2 Weekly PP on that!

Here are the Lemon Curd Fat Free Cakes:

View attachment 96373

Sunday I took my Dad out, we ended up at a Local Vegetarian Cafe, I had this:

View attachment 96371

It was a Beetroot and Seed Burger (I asked for no bun), New Potato & Lentil Salad, Tomato Salad, Guacamole and Vegan Coleslaw. Obviously it isn't in the Eat Out Guide but I tracked it at 12pp, again I'm hoping this was enough?

Monday I had the dreaded funeral made worse by other problems (which I will go into in a minute), I really struggled at the Buffet as there was No Salad and hardly any Veggie Stuff so I ended up with 2 Cheese & Onion Rolls (7pp each), 6 Chips (6pp), 2 Onion Rings (2pp) and 5 Mini Tiny Iceland Frozen Swiss Roll Pieces (5pp). Again I hope I tracked enough? Here is the food except I had another roll :-( and the Swiss roll pieces :-( I then was starving in the Evening and not really in the mood for cooking so I had a Mixed Vegetable Chow Mein (8pp) so I used another 12 Weeklies in total :-(

View attachment 96374

Today I had my Cafe Omelette with Mum (8pp for Lunch) and I made Macaroni Cheese (8pp), Garlic Bread Slice (3pp) and Peas/Sweetcorn (1pp) for Dinner.

So that's the food done...now for the News....Good and Bad...

So the Good News:

1) My Pedometer arrived on Saturday, I have to do 7807 Steps before I earn A/P and then I think it's about 2500 Steps for each A/P? I earned 2 A/P on Saturday and Sunday and 3 A/P yesterday :)

2) I have started doing Lesley Sansone 1 Mile on You Tube every night, it mainly uses the Legs so is fine for my Shoulders and Neck etc :)

3) The ten day blockage cleared itself on Saturday, a day late for WI lol :)

4) I won tickets to see Jane McDonald in Concert and will be taking my Mum while my Dad babysits!

I think that's all the good news there is!

And now the Bad News and what has kept me off here:

1) I returned home from London to a Brown Letter from the DWP, basically I've been stitched up with regards to my ESA Claim, because no where is open until Monday I had to sweat over the Weekend and ring round yesterday. No exaggeration I spent nearly 10 hours on the phone yesterday and another 6 hours today and I'm still not sorted! It's a real mess and without boring you too much I have no money for myself, Poppy or my house so I've felt very stressed :-( I've done all I can do at my end, I now have to wait until Monday to call them back when hopefully I will get some answers.

2) My Health has really suffered with all the Stress, I am suffering with terrible nosebleeds all the time :-( and I'm not sleeping again :-( it's taken me ages to write this as my head just hurts :-(

With regards to WW, officially I've used 14 Weeklies but if I underestimated the Macaroon/Veggie Cafe/Wake Food then I could be far more into them than I think. I feel proud of myself that I've earned 7 A/P in 3 Days and it looks as though I might earn 4 A/P today :) Looking on the bright side I think given the Stress my food diary could look a whole lot worse so Dailies plus 14 Weeklies hopefully isn't too bad.

I don't feel well enough to look at everyone's diaries but I wanted to update mine as I knew u had all been worried, I hope you can forgive me for firstly not updating and secondly for not reading each of your diaries.

Lots of Love Sweeties. X Sorry again. X

Aww hunny im realy sory wot a crapy time your having.sending u big big hugs and i hope u get sorted soon. Glad we heard off u tho we was al geting worried. Wel dun on your food hun u did fab.xx

Glad you ok ish Serena bloody dwp just like to make things as stressful as they can for people! Or at least that's how it seems with the clients I work with, keep at them and fingers crossed!

Your diary looks really good and the weeklies are there to be used keep it up chicken x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey Serena.
Glad to see you post.
We definitely missed you.

Firstly - brilliant news on the activity points, congrats on winning the JM tickets, and good to hear you've started Leslie Sansone.
I really do like watching her, and I might have to start doing some of her videos to help keep my activity up
(it's been on my diary - but basically my work experience has given me a 20 hour contract job starting monday 24th and I'm worried that I'm gonna be unable to keep up with all my classes, but just waiting for the rota to see how I'm gonna get on).

Secondly - sorry to hear about your stress.
The DWP really don't help anyone.
Last time I was on Jobseekers and got a job, I told them I had a job and wanted to sign off, but they told me they wouldn't pay me for the previous 2 weeks. Which made me so angry.
So today I signed on, and am going to sign off once I get paid on friday telling them I'm starting my job on monday because they won't pay me otherwise and I need the money.
I hope you get yourself, Poppy and your house sorted.
I'm sure it's not a great situation to be in.

But your food looks like you've done a brilliant job choosing lower items.
And don't worry - just go with filling & healthy if you can't point.

We missed you and are all glad to see you posting again.
Just take the time out to get yourself sorted, now we know where you are

Love you lots like jelly tots
xx

well done on not going into food meltdown with all the stress, hope you get it sorted.x

Hey, glad to see you back online! Congrats on winning the jane mcdonald tickets, i hope you have a great time!

I think you did FANTASTICALLY only having 14 weeklies despite feeling so stressed. That is such an achievement!

I will take a look at lesley sansone, sounds good. I want to increase my activity levels.

Hey, glad to see you back online! Congrats on winning the jane mcdonald tickets, i hope you have a great time!

I think you did FANTASTICALLY only having 14 weeklies despite feeling so stressed. That is such an achievement!

I will take a look at lesley sansone, sounds good. I want to increase my activity levels.

Lesley sansone is fab hun. Ive been doin it 4 4 weeks mon to fri and i feel great. Im more toned and people r commentin on my changing shape. ive worked up to the 2mile 1. Give it ago hun.x

Do you just do the ones on youtube Trina?

Just logging in for a quick update, today has been ok, although Stress caused my OCD to go into overdrive (It does this sometimes when I'm really stressed!) but I decided to put it to good use...You might remember I've been making Fat Free Cakes? Well everyone who is Calorie Counting rather WWing has been asking me about the Calories so I put my OCD to good use and set about tweaking my Recipes and here are the results...

image-2890083962.jpg

The Ones on the Left are Lemon Curd and Right are Strawberry Jam and they now come in at exactly 100 Calories each for CCers or 3pp for WWers!

Other than that I've been still cracking on with the Pedometer, Days 1 & 2 2pp Each, Day 3 3pp, Day 4 4pp and today is Day 5 and I'm on course for 4pp again. I'm still walking Poppy To and From School (Other than Monday Morning because of the Funeral) and on Day 5 of the Lesley Sansone 1 Mile Workouts.

Food has been fine, only still used 14 Weeklies, allowing for some extra if I miscalculated and have just 'banked' the Activity Points.

I'm slowing getting round to people's diaries, thanks for all your kind words on here, it's meant a lot.

Lots of Love Sweeties. X

PS-Being OCD with my Pedometer I watched it last night, it's 7807 Steps before I start earning any Activity PP and then it's 2597 Steps for each Activity PP. x

Ooh those cakes look gorgeous! Could you give me the recipe please?

I'm afraid that the Recipe is a close guarded secret, if I told u I would have to kill u! X

And shes back with her witty comments haha. Glad your back hunny.x

Ha Ha Ha! I'm back and thinking about Fridays WI! I just know if I have ANY loss that I will see my Magic 8! X

Back