If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Thank You Sweetie and it was sooooooooo lovely, just what I needed! Just going to tuck into my 3pp of Snacks mmmmmm. X

How did you make cheesy mash, ooh i could just eat some mash and beans with loads of cheese on top, think might have to dig into weeklies and have a ryvita coz hungry now ;) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

How did you make cheesy mash, ooh i could just eat some mash and beans with loads of cheese on top, think might have to dig into weeklies and have a ryvita coz hungry now ;) x

I went to Asda and bought it Lol! It's £1 for a bag of Frozen Yummy Scrummy Cheddar Mash and you can have 1/4 Pack aka 150g for 3pp :) I couldn't make it homemade for 25p or 3pp! X

Good luck for weigh in. Cheesey mash and baked beans sounds divine.

Thank You Sweetie :) Will make sure I update with my result. X

I went to Asda and bought it Lol! It's £1 for a bag of Frozen Yummy Scrummy Cheddar Mash and you can have 1/4 Pack aka 150g for 3pp :) I couldn't make it homemade for 25p or 3pp! X

I neeeeeeed some lol! 3pps for 1/4 bag is really good-havent had mash for ages mmmmm-there you go again making me hungry hahaha ;) x

I neeeeeeed some lol! 3pps for 1/4 bag is really good-havent had mash for ages mmmmm-there you go again making me hungry hahaha ;) x

Stick with me Sweetie and you will get to know all the yummiest, cheapest, lowest pp eats! I'm tight with money and pp lol x

You should be a WW personal shopper-bet you'd make a fortune :) x

That would be the coolest job ever! My friends hire me to do their Sale Shopping after Christmas, I get all their Presents to give to people for all the year, I love the thrill of Sale Shopping. X

Mmmm... that dinner defo does look good.
I keep looking at savoury pastries, like cheese & onion rolls, sausage rolls, pies and stuff, and they're just so high in points.
So that dinner was good on points and looks good.

P.S. Did you get your tablecloth from The Range?
You said you love it there, and I swear I saw the exact same vinyl at the cutting station at work yesterday.

Oh, and good luck for weigh in in the morning.
I know you'll do well and get into your 8s!

Mmmm... that dinner defo does look good.
I keep looking at savoury pastries, like cheese & onion rolls, sausage rolls, pies and stuff, and they're just so high in points.
So that dinner was good on points and looks good.

P.S. Did you get your tablecloth from The Range?
You said you love it there, and I swear I saw the exact same vinyl at the cutting station at work yesterday.

I got it from eBay as I don't have a Range near me but the Seller might of got it from there? I'm not really a Shop Shopper much prefer online! PS-Those Rolls are so good, especially with a Yellow Sticker for 30p on them! X

Oh, and good luck for weigh in in the morning.
I know you'll do well and get into your 8s!

Thank You Sweetie, will I get my result in before you start work? X

Unlikely. I'll be starting work at about half 9, but will be driving over there from 9.
I might be able to catch it in between the 2.
You'll do brilliantly.
Good luck!

Unlikely. I'll be starting work at about half 9, but will be driving over there from 9.
I might be able to catch it in between the 2.
You'll do brilliantly.
Good luck!

Thanks Sweetie, I know you'll have a look when u get chance :) x

Good luck for 2day hun you wil do fab and c the 8s.x

Thanks Sweetie, Fingers Crossed :) Did u win the Bingo? X

Good luck for WI honey. xx

Good Morning Sweeties :)

It's Friday which means it W-Day and as I write this I have the biggest grin which you will ever have seen! This week has been a Roller-coaster and for the first time in my life I can honestly say I haven't let it affect my food or exercise, for that I feel proud of myself. So to give you a low down, I used my 26 Daily PP each day, used 14 Weekly PP and earned 18 Activity PP in 6 Days (My Pedometer didn't arrive until Saturday Morning). Drum Roll Please...I lost....3lbs OMG! I nearly had heart failure on the scales! It means I've hit my First Mini-Target and I'm only 1lb away from my next Mini-Target!

Thank you to each and every one of you for your support and sorry again for going AWOL at the beginning of the week.

Have a fab Friday, lots of love Sweeties. X

Good Morning Sweeties :)

It's Friday which means it W-Day and as I write this I have the biggest grin which you will ever have seen! This week has been a Roller-coaster and for the first time in my life I can honestly say I haven't let it affect my food or exercise, for that I feel proud of myself. So to give you a low down, I used my 26 Daily PP each day, used 14 Weekly PP and earned 18 Activity PP in 6 Days (My Pedometer didn't arrive until Saturday Morning). Drum Roll Please...I lost....3lbs OMG! I nearly had heart failure on the scales! It means I've hit my First Mini-Target and I'm only 1lb away from my next Mini-Target!

Thank you to each and every one of you for your support and sorry again for going AWOL at the beginning of the week.

Have a fab Friday, lots of love Sweeties. X

Wow 3lbs is fantastic well done.

Back