If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Well done hun!! And as the rest of the ladies have said go enjoy yourself xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yay yay yay, well done. You're an absolute star.xxx

Well done hon. You've done amazingly. Go enjoy Legoland and wedding knowing that you're so focused. :) xx

Fantastic news on the loss. Big well done. Hope you thoroughly enjoy your weekend and the wedding :)

Wow congrats :D have a fantastic time at legoland and the wedding!

Well done hun!! And as the rest of the ladies have said go enjoy yourself xx

Thanks Sweeties :) Hoping that the signal holds in my hotel room so I can update my diary now....x

Good Evening Sweeties :)

So we set off for Legoland it took 2.5hrs instead of the normal 1.5hrs because of traffic :-( The weather was glorious and we managed to get on plenty of rides as the queues weren't too bad. We left the park at about 510 but the queues were sooooooo bad getting out of the car park we didn't get to the hotel until 640 :-( We then had our Pasta, Breadsticks and Kit Kat in the room :)

Other than Petrol I didn't spend a penny today which was lovely, also stuck to my 26 Dailies.

Have planned to have the same from the Premier Inn Buffet Breakfast as last time (14pp but very filling) and basically avoid the Croissants, Bread, Hash Browns and Veggie Sausages!!! I'm also going to be making a Packed Lunch up in the room which will be 10pp, think I might need some Weeklies for dinner lol, at least the new allowance will kick in!!!

Obviously I missed doing Leslie today and surprisingly I didn't do as much walking at Legoland as I thought I would :-( Think I will have only just about earned 2AP by bed even though my back is killing me!!!

Hope you've all had a fab Thursday, lots of love Sweeties.x

I'm glad you had a good day at Legoland. Sorry to hear that your back hurts though. Enjoy your breakfast tomorrow :)

Good Morning Sweeties :)

Friday is a very wet and rainy day in Windsor :-(

We have had our Brekkie and I stuck to what id Pre-Tracked but couldn't fit the 2pp Yogurt in so I sneaked it into my bag! Just made up the Picnic for lunch. Considering skipping Legoland today and heading into Windsor, not sure I can face walking round a)in the rain and b)with a bad back :-(

Need to leave the area by 2pm at the latest to hopefully beat the m25 before rush hour to unpack and repack it again lol.

Hope u a

Have a fab Friday Sweeties, love you lots. X

Have a good day =)
Hope your back feels better soon.

Have a good day =)
Hope your back feels better soon.

Thanks Sweetie,weather is awful :-( Had to come in McDonalds and buy a drink ( Sprite Zero of course!) so we can eat our picnic :-( x Just eaten my snaffled Yogurt,tasted even better as it was free! X

Thanks Sweetie,weather is awful :-( Had to come in McDonalds and buy a drink ( Sprite Zero of course!) so we can eat our picnic :-( x Just eaten my snaffled Yogurt,tasted even better as it was free! X

Sounds like your stil having a gud day even tho the weather isnt great hun. Dont forget to take pics.x

Sounds like your stil having a gud day even tho the weather isnt great hun. Dont forget to take pics.x

No pics from these 2 days as no one to take them but I'll make sure I get Mum to take some tomorrow.x

Home Sweet Home :) Much smoother journey back with no hold ups, feel shattered tho!!!x

Its all the fresh air hun.x

I think it's that and the fact that my back and shoulder are proper killing me too :-( really thought these days were behind me :-( x

Aww hun hope your ok for 2moz.x

I hope so too, not sure what's going on with my appetite either,am cooking myself a dinner in the hope I might fancy it later!x

aww glad u enjoyed ur trip with poppy!
shame about ur back and the weather...its awful considerin we r nearly in july!!!!!!
hope u feel better soon, maybe have a nice bubble bath? x

Back