If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

can I just ask what is Leslie? ? hope you have a fab night xx

never heard of it. ...gonna look though xx

I absolutely love Leslie! It's great that u can fit it in around your own life without having to worry about getting childcare or driving or paying lol. I do the 1mile which is only 20mins out of my day :) x

I absolutely love Leslie! It's great that u can fit it in around your own life without having to worry about getting childcare or driving or paying lol. I do the 1mile which is only 20mins out of my day :) x

I Think we have all turned into lesley lovers.x

Hey Sweeties :)

Me and Poppy have just got home from being pampered at the Hair Salon :)

Here's my final result..

image-3339761255.jpg

image-1135786518.jpg

And Poppy's final result...

image-3534052262.jpg

image-521430565.jpg

Really Really pleased with how it matches :)

Just going to do last minute packing and have lunch before we head to the theatre, show starts at 2pm so got plenty of time.

Lots of Love Sweeties. X

U both look gorgeous hun. I Love the hair. Have a lovely day.x

Thanks Sweetie, Just doing my Tracker, got 18 Dailies left for tonight and then any Weeklies. X

Looking gorgeous.

I love having my hair french plaited.
I don't get it done very often because I don't really know anyone that can do it, and when I do find someone to do it for me, I've usually cut all my hair off, cuz I don't like it too long.
It needs cutting now cuz it's getting too long.

You both look lovely. I was watching you tube videos last night on French braids. I want to practice on my little girl I get the basic concept of it but its just putting it into action plus I dunno how long she'd sit still for. This is how my friend did my little girls hair on holiday amazing or what?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
I'd love to be able to do something like this, she also did 2 French braids in the shape of a heart!!!

Attachments

• image-2124511602.jpg
    image-2124511602.jpg
    546.8 KB · Views: 87
Looking gorgeous.

I love having my hair french plaited.
I don't get it done very often because I don't really know anyone that can do it, and when I do find someone to do it for me, I've usually cut all my hair off, cuz I don't like it too long.
It needs cutting now cuz it's getting too long.

Thanks Sweetie :) I love having it done too and feels like a special treat at the salon! I love having my long hair, regretted it every day when I had it cut into a graduated bob,it's taken me this amount of time to grow it again,it's nearly at my waist!!!!x

You both look lovely. I was watching you tube videos last night on French braids. I want to practice on my little girl I get the basic concept of it but its just putting it into action plus I dunno how long she'd sit still for. This is how my friend did my little girls hair on holiday amazing or what?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
I'd love to be able to do something like this, she also did 2 French braids in the shape of a heart!!!

Thanks Sweetie, that Photo is AMAZING! Love that Style! I am rubbish at doing hair, struggle to even keep Poppy's in a ponytail!!!x

Ye both look look gorgeous. Have a brilliant day. xx

Awww, lovely matching hair styles. I used to love having a french plait done when I was a kid and actually learnt to do them in my own hair when I was about 9 I think.

And Serena - like the t-shirt :)

I understand the theory behind French plaiting, but I can't get my hands to do it properly.
Well, not very tightly anyway, and it's awkward when I try it on myself, reaching up behind me

Ye both look look gorgeous. Have a brilliant day. xx
Thanks Sweetie.x
Awww, lovely matching hair styles. I used to love having a french plait done when I was a kid and actually learnt to do them in my own hair when I was about 9 I think. And Serena - like the t-shirt :)
Wow, French Plait on yourself, that's impressive!!! Poppy made me buy the T-Shirt, she's smurf obsessed!!!x
u have another boobie watcher mwahahahahahha
There's enough for everyone ;-) x
I understand the theory behind French plaiting, but I can't get my hands to do it properly.
Well, not very tightly anyway, and it's awkward when I try it on myself, reaching up behind me
I can't even wash my own hair so it would be impossible for me :-( x
I hope you have a fab day love xx
Thanks Sweetie, interval in the theatre at the moment :) x

OMG what is wrong with me :-( Planned to spend 8pp on Breakfast/Lunch leaving me 18pp for Tonight's Buffet plus Weeklies but feeling so hungry and woozy :-( Had to have 2 Rich Teas for 2pp to bring my levels up and a 0pp Salad which now leaves me 16pp for tonight :-( Think I might have to get some fruit too as I'm not feeling right :-( x

Back