If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Shes found sum energy then haha. Ooh enjoy your curry hun.x

And here it is Sweeties....THE FINAL SUPPER in its 21pp glory!!!

image-230676342.jpg

Yum Yum in my Tum Tum!!! X

I Want it now!!!x:)

It was super tasty, Dad is having Crumble with Custard, I don't want it, much rather have Roly Poly ;-) x

Yeh me 2 jam roly poly is the pud of the week.x:D

Maybe my Goal Treat will be Tiger Bread followed by Jam Roly Poly! X

Think mine wil be piza and cheesy chips.x

Mmmmmm sounds yummy!!! I'm looking forward to getting back to hotel to see my AP total for the week, sad I know! X

Saw this and thought of you. Sorry;)

Ha ha ha! I always go by the £s when I fill up! If I go over a penny then I go up a £1, I can't bare to go and pay £40.01 Etc lol x

Did dinner go ok then? Ooh guess wot i just had that makes your fingers smell.x:p

Ewwwwww Stinky Fingers Trina!!! Dinner was fine, I'm on my phone, Poppy on the iPad lol x

Yep there stinky haha. Thats coz poppys not tired.x

Soooooooo much easier! I feel so much better for my cheeky nap too! X

Gud but i hope it doesnt mess up your sleep for 2nite.x

Well I ended this week with 20AP (13 of which I earned in these 4 Days so I met my Holiday Target of 2AP a day!) and 26 Weeklies Left!

Feel quite proud of myself as Ive made some good choices and still been able to enjoy some yummy food!

I'm just going to stick with my Dailies tomorrow and then face WI on Saturday Morning! X

Well I ended this week with 20AP (13 of which I earned in these 4 Days so I met my Holiday Target of 2AP a day!) and 26 Weeklies Left!

Feel quite proud of myself as Ive made some good choices and still been able to enjoy some yummy food!

I'm just going to stick with my Dailies tomorrow and then face WI on Saturday Morning! X

Yay well done hun thats brilliant. I wouldnt worry bout wi either coz your guna smash it.x:)

Yay well done hun thats brilliant. I wouldnt worry bout wi either coz your guna smash it.x:)

I hope so :) Planning on popping to Asda in the morning so I don't have to buy anything at the Services.x

Your curry looked lush! Worth it!

just asked Dave about the petrol OCD pic and he said he'd leave the gallons as it was :p

So many AP Serena! You're gonna smash WI this week :D

Back