If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Hey honey. Im sure you're busy getting ready to leave but quick question....
How do I reset the week on my pedometer. Its on day 5 today. But id like it to restart as day 1 today?? Thanks hon. xx

Press Down and Hold the M Button, it will say 'Reset?' And then just hit the Return Key.x

My god serena you have really smashed it this holiday you have done so so well! Are you wi tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

My god serena you have really smashed it this holiday you have done so so well! Are you wi tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

I hope Ive done enough! I am indeed WI tomorrow morning :) Nervous.com! X

you'll be great hon. you've had such great will power this week! can't wait to see how you do. :) x

Press Down and Hold the M Button, it will say 'Reset?' And then just hit the Return Key.x

Thanks for that hon,
didn't seem to work. But took out the battery! hehe.....

you'll be great hon. you've had such great will power this week! can't wait to see how you do. :) x

I'm keeping everything crossed!!! X

Thanks for that hon,
didn't seem to work. But took out the battery! hehe.....

Glad u got it to do it, maybe you didn't hold the button long enough? X

I've eaten my Fruit Salad (0pp) and had a pack of Cheese & Onion Velvet Crunch (2pp), I'm sorry Ciara but I really can't stand them! Far too sweet for me, crisps should be savoury not sweet, yuck! Worth trying but ill stick to French Fries in future!!! X

Any tips for new ww ?? Pretty plz

Track EVERYTHING! A moment on the lips is a life time on the hips, if you cheat you're only cheating yourself! Feel free to ask any questions which you have too.x

Track EVERYTHING! A moment on the lips is a life time on the hips, if you cheat you're only cheating yourself! Feel free to ask any questions which you have too.x

Hehe... I'm loving this... but mainly because I've just had 4 biscuits out of a box of broken biscuit assortment and they're not going in my tracker
:D
Naughty naughty me

Hope you have a safe journey home.

Hehe... I'm loving this... but mainly because I've just had 4 biscuits out of a box of broken biscuit assortment and they're not going in my tracker
:D
Naughty naughty me

Hope you have a safe journey home.

But Emma is at goal, us people not at goal have to be a bit more careful ;-) Hope u enjoy them tho, I can't eat broken biscuits tho.x

Any tips for new ww ?? Pretty plz

Yeah... you should track everything.
Weigh everything if you can as well because your portion sizes may look good, but they're actually not.

A general rule is 40 calories is 1 point.
It's not always accurate, but it's a good starting point if you're picking something up quickly in the shops.

I set myself mini goals the whole way through my weight loss (which you may be able to see in my signature) and it helped me.
I found it much easier aiming towards my next mini goal which was just a few pounds a way than my actual goal almost 2 and a half stone away.

If you're able to exercise, do.
It massively helped me and it's helped many others on here as well.
And if you can afford it, buy yourself a WW pedometer.
It'll track all your walking (and you can put it into 'active' mode for gym classes and working out down the gym) and you'll earn activity points - which are brilliant because it means you've got more points to eat when you've run out of dailies/weeklies.

I personally didn't use weeklies because I knew I would still lose without them, but many people (like Serena) lose more when they eat all their weeklies.
And in fact, since I hit goal and started maintaining, I used my weeklies and lost 1lb - so apparently even for me, eating more points means I'm still losing.

Do you go to meetings or are you doing it at home/online?
When do you weigh in?!
Good luck with your weight loss journey!

But Emma is at goal, us people not at goal have to be a bit more careful ;-) Hope u enjoy them tho, I can't eat broken biscuits tho.x

Yeah... I bet they bother your OCD.
Although these ones I ate weren't broken - they were whole.
I bought the box today at work because they've got tomorrow's date on them.
They were £2.89, reduced (by myself hehe) to £1.
Had to buy them.

I had a fox's jam & cream (about 2pp), a jam & custard jammie dodger (2pp) and two little tiny double cream biscuits (probs about 1pp each and I'd imagine 2 for 3pp) - So 7pp's worth of biscuits.
But I don't care.
I'm ignoring them :p

Last night's dinner didn't go to plan either - I went to the boy's house straight from work and his microwave is still not working, so he cooked me some homemade chips.
I searched on the app and 100g is 5pp.
I think that's an accurate value for what I had because there weren't actually that many.
So my plan to eat loads yesterday backfired because I only had 36 points.
Must try harder lol.

I had Homemade Butternut Squash Soup, it came with a Roll but Poppy ate that. Not too bad choice wise I think? I had a Passion Fruit & Orange Tea too.x

I love butternut soup, yum! I found the flying saucers last night in Sainsbury's - 3 bags for £1, checked them on calculator and 2pp per pack, yay! I ate one pack on the way home lol
Shame it has rained on your last day x

I love butternut soup, yum! I found the flying saucers last night in Sainsbury's - 3 bags for £1, checked them on calculator and 2pp per pack, yay! I ate one pack on the way home lol
Shame it has rained on your last day x

Yey for finding the Flying Saucers, I think they are excellent value for 2pp! X

Home Sweet Home....feels good to be back!!! Now to think of something to cook for dinner....x

yay your home safe and sound. Are you glad to be back home and settling back into your routine again?

yay your home safe and sound. Are you glad to be back home and settling back into your routine again?

I am! Din Dins is in the oven and I'm slowing unpacking! X

Home and it's back to the 10pp Dinners so here it is...

image-3504715798.jpg

Not quite Curry Club but it filled a hole!!! X

AW glad you're home hon. Im having macaroni and cheese for dinner. You've been talking so much about it. :) x

Back