If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Mmmm looks yummy Hun hope you enjoy it!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

AW glad you're home hon. Im having macaroni and cheese for dinner. You've been talking so much about it. :) x

Jealous.com!!! Are u making it Brona? X

Mmm beetroot!! Glad your home safe hun. Nearly time for the naked run.x

Naked Run has been done and Light-Washing is on! X

Mmmm looks yummy Hun hope you enjoy it!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

It was yummy! Obviously not as filled up as last night but not hungry either?!? X

Yey found you! Here to subscribe will be keeping so eye on your diary some gorgeous sounding good ideas ?

Welcome :) Its a mad house here!!! X

I don't think mad house does your page justice! :)

I bought cheese sauce-said id use ready made for first time and then suss out homemade sauce. its 4pp for the amount of sauce. Will post up picture on my page later. :) x

I don't think mad house does your page justice! :)

I bought cheese sauce-said id use ready made for first time and then suss out homemade sauce. its 4pp for the amount of sauce. Will post up picture on my page later. :) x

It's where the cool kids hang out ;-) Hope u enjoy it, look forward to the pic! X

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow, you've been really disciplined while away so sure you are due a good result.

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow, you've been really disciplined while away so sure you are due a good result.

I hope so!!! Ill be happy with a STS, anything else will be a bonus! X

How much have you got left to lose serena? Xx

I set my goal at 7 Stone 12 lb, was 5lb away from that last Saturday (8 3), Ive thought of raising my goal to 8 Stone tho.x

We're leaving on Sunday morning Serena.

Woo not long till WI for you! :p

Not long till you're home either then!!! And don't remind me ;-) x

Gud luck for the mornin hun but you dont have anything to worry about.x

Thanks Sweetie! Tbh I've got really bad feeling about tomorrow :-( Got no idea why but just feel really bloated and awful :-( x

I set my goal at 7 Stone 12 lb, was 5lb away from that last Saturday (8 3), Ive thought of raising my goal to 8 Stone tho.x

OMG you've done amazing!!!! You've lost over 7 and hf stone???? Wowzer! Do you go to a class or do it from home? I've just downloaded the ww app thinking i need all the help I can get! How long has it taken you to lose over 7 stone? I know my first couple if stone will come off fairly quick it always works that way then slows right down :( x

I've only lost 1Stone 2lb, I just meant I think I want to get to 8 Stone rather than 7 Stone 12lb.x

Water water water. Thats what you would say to me hun but realy dont wory.x

I've just had a pint and will have another before bedtime. Really not feeling it tonight, my tummy don't feel right :-( x

Back