If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Glad you took my advice! Saves me having to kick your behind! :)
Glad you're feeling better after venting too. That's what were here for!

And poor Trina! That's the cost of being Serena's BFF?? ;)

I'm feeling much better thanks to you all :) x

My life isnt that busy enough yet to ditch u all!! Jokin. I need minis and ive never laughed so much.x

Minimins isn't just for dieting, it's for life ;-) x

Glad you took my advice! Saves me having to kick your behind! :)
Glad you're feeling better after venting too. That's what were here for!

And poor Trina! That's the cost of being Serena's BFF?? ;)

Yeh she makes u laugh that much u nearly wee. I said nearly so i dont need tenas whatever she tells u.x

Please dont believe what u read serenas been on the fluff again and doesnt no what shes saying.x

Trina is just jealous as she doesn't have any Fluff. X

On the fluff again eh? That one has a bit of a problem! ;)

And I want fluff now.... :(

sounds like i missed all the banter on here today im always at the wrong place at the wrong time.............hehehe ye are too funny

Glad you're feeling more in control now Serena. I feel fed up today and after lunch as you know I had a bit of a binge. It wasn't worth it.

sounds like i missed all the banter on here today im always at the wrong place at the wrong time.............hehehe ye are too funny

On the fluff again eh? That one has a bit of a problem! ;)

And I want fluff now.... :(

But i will get sum.x

I'm gonna cover myself in Fluff and deliver myself to Trina, Brona and Ciara! Sarah are u wanting some Fluff too? X

Glad you're feeling more in control now Serena. I feel fed up today and after lunch as you know I had a bit of a binge. It wasn't worth it.

Don't be hard on yourself Sarah, these things happen, you have 6 More Sleeps till WI and you will have a good result then as you're a (Wil)PowerPuff Girl :) x

Fluuuuuuuffffffffff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eating:

Looks like I'm a bit late, but hope you're feeling better now Serena. Nothing worse than a bad back. I may regret asking this, but what is this fluff you are eating?

Looks like I'm a bit late, but hope you're feeling better now Serena. Nothing worse than a bad back. I may regret asking this, but what is this fluff you are eating?

Ok I need to know ladies!!!

What's Fluff???!!! x

Marshmallow Spread! Have u ever had a Tunnocks Teacakes? They come in foil and have a biscuit base, topped with Marshmallow and coated in Chocolate? It's the gooey inside in a jar! I only like Teacakes for that reason so it's heaven in a jar to me AND only 1pp for 16g! X

Back