If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Oh yu can all kick me plz :( it's seems like I can't get the hold of my diet at all :(
Went dr he gave me weight losse tablets ! I dnt knw if I should take them ? Wht would u all advise ? I thought if I would take it while doing ww then I can speed up my weight loss a Kick start and then just continue with diet ? Wht u all think ?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh wow that cheesecake is heaven. Def want recipe-my dad wud love me forever! :D

And I was gona say I trusted Sinead to hold my slice but that Ciara one... Hmmm... not sure now. ;)

Well done on resisting buffet-you really are amazing. Plus The peanut butter and back in press?-go you! Totally different person from other nite-tho you ended up doing no damage then either

A Serena app on our phones that can detect us even looking at something and tell us off! :D
I have you in my head when lookIng for bargains so it's only one more step.. :D x

hehehe i love clocking up ap

It's such a buzz isn't it! X

I should get "what would serena do?" over my hands so when I reach for food I can see it :p

Or stick pictures of my ugly mug on the cupboards and fridge ;-) x

Oh yu can all kick me plz :( it's seems like I can't get the hold of my diet at all :(
Went dr he gave me weight losse tablets ! I dnt knw if I should take them ? Wht would u all advise ? I thought if I would take it while doing ww then I can speed up my weight loss a Kick start and then just continue with diet ? Wht u all think ?

Personally I'm not one for Tablets etc as I know it's possible for me to lose weight without them but everyone is different, if you feel that you need then, take them alongside WW maybe? X

Oh wow that cheesecake is heaven. Def want recipe-my dad wud love me forever! :D

And I was gona say I trusted Sinead to hold my slice but that Ciara one... Hmmm... not sure now. ;)

Well done on resisting buffet-you really are amazing. Plus The peanut butter and back in press?-go you! Totally different person from other nite-tho you ended up doing no damage then either

A Serena app on our phones that can detect us even looking at something and tell us off! :D
I have you in my head when lookIng for bargains so it's only one more step.. :D x

I think that Ciara is a bit dodgy too ;-) I can't quite believe I had so much control last night, I never thought I could have had 20g and put it back! A Serena App which beeps when you're near bargains and honks when you're about to eat something naughty, that would be fab ;-) x

Hehe I tried to post a pic of me and my blow up willy but minimins wouldnt ket me lol

Tbh I have been on. Diet for last 3 months and only lost 4 pounds :( I was on slimming world for 4 weeks and lost nothing but gained :( so my mind is so confused that if I shout take them or I shouldn't

good luck for your wi xx

Good Morning Sweeties :)

Sooooooo I'm back from WI and I have to say that the Happy Scale Dance was in order today as I lost 2lbs! Whoop Whoop!

This week has not been easy, I struggled with my back and therefore only earned 7AP in 7Days and I struggled emotionally so I could not be prouder of myself for what I have achieved!

Thank you to each and everyone of you who has supported me and offered kind words and encouragement, love u all millions and trillions.

Lots of Love Sweeties. X

Sooooooo I'm back from WI and I have to say that the Happy Scale Dance was in order today as I lost 2lbs! Whoop Whoop!

This week has not been easy, I struggled with my back and therefore only earned 7AP in 7Days and I struggled emotionally so I could not be prouder of myself for what I have achieved!

Thank you to each and everyone of you who has supported me and offered kind words and encouragement, love u all millions and trillions.

Lots of Love Sweeties. X
well done hunnie! Xx

Lots of Love Sweeties. X

Well done hun im so proud of you. I knew u would loose. Woohoo.x:D

Back