If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Yeh she used to be but hasnt been in it 4 ages.x

She was lovely :)

Sorry can't resist posting my pic....

image-2136844551.jpg

Pre-WW lol x

no way im well jel!
just was your saying she says it on g shore. They are an embarrassment to the north east! ! x

Just gota say wow. Look at how far u have cum. I no u didnt post it for that but wow!!!x

Just found these two horrendous ones from 23rd December last year...

image-1432928134.jpg

image-2076275280.jpg

I'm like a new woman ;-) x

You realy are hun. You look so different tho i dont just mean your weigh. Wow.x:D

I just think I look puffy in those pics if that's the right word to use! X

wow so different. This year's will be better x

sammie she is a guru of weight watchers sick an inspiration xxx

eeeekkkk i need inspiration!
i want to get bk on it and try and have a lose every week until xmas and i think with u girlies i will b able to do it
xxx

sammie she is a guru of weight watchers sick an inspiration xxx

Awwww thanks Sweetie :) x

eeeekkkk i need inspiration!
i want to get bk on it and try and have a lose every week until xmas and i think with u girlies i will b able to do it
xxx

Of course you'll be able to do it!!! I've lost 20lbs in 15wks and if I can do it, anyone can!!! X

Just a very quick update before bed, from the bottom of my heart I would like to say Thank You to each and everyone of my Subscribers who has supported me today, one day I might feel strong enough to tell my story a bit more but until such time I say thank you. Love u all lots and lots. Night Night.x

I actually fear clicking into your thread... I always have to go back like 5 pages.... lol

O.M.G!!! You look like a completely different person from each of the pix to yer profile one... I actually had to check back to who had posted to make sure it was you...
Amazing transformation hun.. Well done xx

I actually fear clicking into your thread... I always have to go back like 5 pages.... lol

O.M.G!!! You look like a completely different person from each of the pix to yer profile one... I actually had to check back to who had posted to make sure it was you...
Amazing transformation hun.. Well done xx

Oh.. And good night :) xx Sweet dreams xx

Awwww thanks Sweetie, it's amazing how much a picture can tell a story of a very unhappy time without u realising at the time if that makes sense! Night Night Sweetie. And never forget this Thread is where all the cool kids hang out ;-) u just need your speed reading glasses on ;-) x

Serena honey you did so well.

Your binge makes my binges looks bad. Haha

But I also understand how unlike you that is. What made you do it? Or dont you know? You soundd like you had quite a sad day even though you had a lovely time. IYKWIM.

But you're carrying on and thats what counts and how you do it young lady I just dont understand.

I cant even get 1 day under my belt atm.

Xxxx

Back