If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Serena honey you did so well.

Your binge makes my binges looks bad. Haha

But I also understand how unlike you that is. What made you do it? Or dont you know? You soundd like you had quite a sad day even though you had a lovely time. IYKWIM.

But you're carrying on and thats what counts and how you do it young lady I just dont understand.

I cant even get 1 day under my belt atm.

Xxxx

Morning Sweetie :) I felt so much more positive by close of play Sunday, I think counting it up made me realise that I should be ok by Friday WI, 5 Days of 26pp isn't too bad, 1 Down 4 To Go! X

Morning Sweetie :) I felt so much more positive by close of play Sunday, I think counting it up made me realise that I should be ok by Friday WI, 5 Days of 26pp isn't too bad, 1 Down 4 To Go! X

Yeah sometimes I think we always think the pp will be worse than it is.

No reason why with a couple of angelic days you colant have a good loss this week!

You pointed, you owned up and now your dealing with it. Best way to be sweetie.

You didnt go over by that much really. If you fancy extra munchies looks kike leslie maybe be coming round for a visit!

Xxx

Yeah sometimes I think we always think the pp will be worse than it is.

No reason why with a couple of angelic days you colant have a good loss this week!

You pointed, you owned up and now your dealing with it. Best way to be sweetie.

You didnt go over by that much really. If you fancy extra munchies looks kike leslie maybe be coming round for a visit!

Xxx

Just done Level 1 of 30DS, am sweating like a pig now! 2AP earned in 20mins tho :) I'm hoping that 5 Angel Days outweighs the 1 Devil Day ;-) x

Morning hunnie...
Defo need my speed reading glasses.. No doubt!!
Hope you have a good day and Poppy has a fab day at school..

Thanks Sweetie :) Poppy isn't back until Wednesday so we will have 2 more days of Mummy and Daughter time :) x

Thanks Sweetie :) Poppy isn't back until Wednesday so we will have 2 more days of Mummy and Daughter time :) x

Oh its Wednesday.. I thought they were all back today.. Must be just Ireland...

Oh its Wednesday.. I thought they were all back today.. Must be just Ireland...

I think some go back today, some go back tomorrow and then the lazy ones go back on Wednesday ;-) x

You definately make my Devil Days look like something out of a horror film with your 1 digestive and 1 rich tea... But.. you so owned that Devil Day, took control,tracked everything and drew a line under it.. well done you!! what are the plans for today xx

You definately make my Devil Days look like something out of a horror film with your 1 digestive and 1 rich tea... But.. you so owned that Devil Day, took control,tracked everything and drew a line under it.. well done you!! what are the plans for today xx

Pre-WW I would of eaten all 12 Jaffa Cakes and one thing which was different was that I didn't eat anything which wasn't open so that's a huge step for me.

I'm just in the process of making some Spicy Vegetable Pasta with my other 10p Fajita Mix, we are off on a Picnic today and really didn't fancy a Sarnie.x

My very yummy 5pp Picnic Lunch...

image-626880761.jpg

Roll on Lunchtime!!! X

Awww have a lovely picnic today hunni xx and pasta look amazing yummy
Yu can post the recipe we wot mind ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thats such good value for 5pp. Looks really filling!!

how nice does that look yum x

Mmmm! Your pasta looks tasty! Have a lovely picnic and enjoy you last few days of no school :) Hope the weather stays nice for you, it's been a bit mixed here in Yorkshire, one minute I red hot, next I'm freezing lol!

That looks a very yummy lunch for only 5pp. I love pasta.x

Awww have a lovely picnic today hunni xx and pasta look amazing yummy
Yu can post the recipe we wot mind ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thats such good value for 5pp. Looks really filling!!

how nice does that look yum x

Mmmm! Your pasta looks tasty! Have a lovely picnic and enjoy you last few days of no school :) Hope the weather stays nice for you, it's been a bit mixed here in Yorkshire, one minute I red hot, next I'm freezing lol!

Lunch was yummy and weather was scorching :)

I'm now going on Pie Making Duty so I will be sure to report back with some pictures! X

Good Afternoon Sweeties :)

Pie Making has been in Operation since my last Post!

Here is the Pie Filling without Lids.....

image-3740166646.jpg

And the finished Pies...

image-3254932550.jpg

Each Pie consists of

92g Lighter Puff Pastry (8pp) £1.25
Onion (0pp) 17p
Broccoli Florets (0pp) 43p
Baby Leeks (0pp) 58p
Jumbo Mushrooms (0pp) 45p
65ml Aunt Bessie's Onion Gravy (0pp)

So each Pie cost 72p to make as I had the Gravy already and is only 8pp!

Have got one in the Oven for dinner so will upload a photo once it's cooked :) x

Back