If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Over the moon. Was a long time coming. We were the opposite. He wanted it long before I did lol

Sorry serena. Takin' over lol

I'm happy that people are happy to be here :) x

How many pages since yesterday afternoon?? How do you people manage it??? I always think I spend alot of time online but keeping up with this thread is like a full time job! ;)

The nandos looks great and a lovely bargain in both monetary and dietry terms :)

How many pages since yesterday afternoon?? How do you people manage it??? I always think I spend alot of time online but keeping up with this thread is like a full time job! ;)

The nandos looks great and a lovely bargain in both monetary and dietry terms :)

I don't know how I ever had time for work ;-) I feel so loved when I come online, it's made such a difference to me lately. Nando's Take 2 Later!!! X

***** I missed 10 pages from not being on here yesterday lol busy diary. Iv never had nandos

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

***** I missed 10 pages from not being on here yesterday lol busy diary. Iv never had nandos

Ha ha ha! It's certainly the meeting place! Nando's is amazing but I enjoyed saving money and pp by making my own! X

Always tastes better when you save money on it
Can you buy all the nandos stuff in supermarkets yea?

I've got a confession... I never point milk or sugar when I have a cup of tea!

I know I know...

But I've lost a stone, so I don't think it matters all that much :p and I don't drink much tea. I usually just have water.

I know I know...

But I've lost a stone, so I don't think it matters all that much :p and I don't drink much tea. I usually just have water.
I never did either.. Or butter on toast.. But I very rarely used my weeklies so IMO I was covered :)

Always tastes better when you save money on it
Can you buy all the nandos stuff in supermarkets yea?

You can buy Nando's Sauce, Nando's Marinade, Nando's Peri-Peri Salt (Chip Sprinkle), Nando's Perinaise and Nando's Rubs, the rest of the stuff I just did from my own Ingredients. The 'Macho Peas' were AMAZING, wonderful how a couple of Chillis and some Mint can transform a 15p can of Mushy Peas! X

I know I know...

I never did either.. Or butter on toast.. But I very rarely used my weeklies so IMO I was covered :)

Tbh if I have one or two I never count it either, nobody ever got fat from a cup of tea, it's just from the cakes and biscuits which go with them ;-) x

Good Afternoon Sweeties :)

Today has been a Productive Indoors Day!

I've made some Plans to make Frugal Veggie Chilli, Frugal Veggie Chilli and Frugal Shepherdless Pie, will get the remaining bits tomorrow and then I can have a Cook-a-Thon :) I had two aims, to get my Costings down and to create 3 Totally Differner Dishes despite the Basics (Mince, Tomatoes, Onion, Garlic) being exactly the same!

My Friend kindly donated me 4 Bananas which she was going to chuck so I turned them into 24 x 5pp Banana & Sultana Muffins...

image-3663476401.jpg

I've just put these into roast whilst the oven is in...

image-845797845.jpg

The 'Tin Foil Boats' are used to make sure they stay in their 2pp Portions :)

Nando's Fakeaway Take 2 tonight!

I will have used another 5 Weeklies by the end of the today so that's 19 (8+6+5) used, 30 to go! OMG these Weeklies to quickly once I put my mind to it!

Lots of Love Sweeties. X

Oooghh must try the peas they sound yum.
I pp all my milk. I measure it out in the morning in a jug and use it throughout the day. Yer right tho nobody ever got fat from a drop of milk in tea.
Very productive day here aswell. Iv chicken marinating in the fridge and have made a chickpea and veg stew for tomorrow and Tuesday. I added dumplings as iv never had them. Are yhey 2pp for 2?

Oooghh must try the peas they sound yum.
I pp all my milk. I measure it out in the morning in a jug and use it throughout the day. Yer right tho nobody ever got fat from a drop of milk in tea.
Very productive day here aswell. Iv chicken marinating in the fridge and have made a chickpea and veg stew for tomorrow and Tuesday. I added dumplings as iv never had them. Are yhey 2pp for 2?

Mmmmm Chickpea and Veg Stew sounds yummy! Did you use Gravy or Stock as a Base? Dumplings are 2pp Each. X PS-I measured my Milk today, 176ml info a Jug for my Teas all day! X

I really want to try Nando's fakeaway. Do they sell lemon and herb piri piri marinade or sauce? Would love to do my own chicken!

I really want to try Nando's fakeaway. Do they sell lemon and herb piri piri marinade or sauce? Would love to do my own chicken!

image-658545791.jpg

£2.48 in Asda and 27ml is 0pp :) x

That would be a gorg sauce
Ah grand that means it'll be 6ppfor the whole dinner if I have 2 dumplings. Its tomato based with corriander seeds and I caramelised the onions ,courgettes and peppers. Hope its nice

That would be a gorg sauce
Ah grand that means it'll be 6ppfor the whole dinner if I have 2 dumplings. Its tomato based with corriander seeds and I caramelised the onions ,courgettes and peppers. Hope its nice

Wow that's a good pp value dinner :) x

Back