If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

None of my clothes fit me either, they are stretched to the max! X

Maybe there's a secret night fairy who comes and shrinks our clothes!!!! Here's Hoping it's not really all the biscuits I've eaten ;-) x

All you can do is try to see if it suits you xx

Fingers and toes crossed! X

We are I try to be a good fairy lol. We all like to disown the totm fairy but everyone loves the pf lol xx

That TOTM Fairy needs shooting along with her cousin the PMT Fairy! X

Good ta! I've done SW on and off for years, and only dabbled with WW last year. I love it! My first wi of this 'new start' tomorrow! xx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Good Luck for tomorrow :) Any SW Tips gratefully received!!!! X

She does indeed lol. Just don't shoot me by mistake lol X

I couldn't possibly do that ;-) x

Morning hun, lovely to see you back! Good luck with SW! xx

Thanks Sam :) Im loving it loving it loving it! X

my bf says Its not me, its the tumble dryer, i tumble dry too hot .... lol!!! I will stick with it, theres no way its the weight ive thrown on lol!

Maybe I can use this excuse......wait a minute I don't have a tumble dryer! Doh! X

Can't wait to hear how you all get on with sw, It might be worth a change of scene for a wee while cx

I'm gonna give it my best shot! X

Glad your back :) Good luck with sw - can't wait to see how you get on xx

Thanks Cas :) Exciting times ahead! X

Good Evening Everyone :)

It's SW Eve so I thought I would update!

I first joined Minis in May 2013 weighing 9st 5lb, I followed WW PP and lost 26lbs in 19wks to reach my goal of 7st 7lb :) Life then took over and I restarted WW PP in May 2014 weighing 9st 0lb :-( It didn't work and I started Sun Slimmers in August 2014 weighing 9st 3lb :-( It didn't work :-(

I'm joining SW tomorrow, Wednesday 7th January 2015 @ 10am is the start of the new me! I'm unsure of my exact starting weight at the moment but I know it will be greater than my first Starting Weight, I imagine it will be over 10 Stone :-( Disgusting, appalling, totally self inflicted :-(

That's enough misery! Onto the good stuff...

So those of you who know me will know I love organisation and planning and lists!

So I've stocked my Fridge/Freezer/Cupboard up:

image-1402909597.jpg

image-3392647864.jpg

I've got my Reading Material:

image-2489127292.jpg

And I've got my 2 VERY special purchases:

image-427855518.jpg

image-1404250407.jpg

SW is a GO GO GO!

Lots of Love

Serena x

Back