If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Haha oh Serena you are so organised!! Love your pics. Even though you may have gained you achieved so much so quickly on WW-you will do just aswell on SW-I know it! :) x

Exactly your journey to that bikini body for your holiday!! Lol

Oooooo yes! I might even get a bikini for each day ;-) x

Definitely! X

Yey me! Maybe I should take an apple for the leader....?!? X

Hi hon good to see you back :) good luck with your first day at SW tomorrow and I look forward to following your success x

Thanks Charlene :) x

Woop go you. You are ready to smash this xx

Smash, Pasta. Rice, Noodles.....sorry couldn't resist lol x

Haha oh Serena you are so organised!! Love your pics. Even though you may have gained you achieved so much so quickly on WW-you will do just aswell on SW-I know it! :) x

OCD does come in helpful at times ;-) 7st 7lb seems so far away but slow n steady wins the race! X

Oooooo yes! I might even get a bikini for each day ;-) x

Yey me! Maybe I should take an apple for the leader....?!? X

Thanks Charlene :) x

Smash, Pasta. Rice, Noodles.....sorry couldn't resist lol x

OCD does come in helpful at times ;-) 7st 7lb seems so far away but slow n steady wins the race! X

Hehe. I made my mum some smash tonight for someone who doesn't even like it I make it well lol xx

Hehe. I made my mum some smash tonight for someone who doesn't even like it I make it well lol xx

Do u just add water? I bought it but didn't even read instructions yet lol x

Did anybody watch Weighing up the Enemy on Channel 4 tonight? I think it's the new Supersize vs Superskinny! I quite enjoyed it but Jo gave us Veggies or Vegans a bad name I think! X

Back