If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Evening Everyone!

Just a quick update as I want to chill tonight, work was uneventful and then I posted 2 more eBay parcels off after work! My parents took the garden Pots, replacement curtains and last freezer food today so that's a few more little jobs done. We have I think 5 dinners left to use so that works out about right. Tomorrow night, the packing/sorting continues!!!!

Serena X

That would be difficult as our oven just gone but we sorting out the house still so what it looking all nice again x

Oh No! I had totally forgotten about the oven! I can't
Wait to start baking again. Glad to hear the house is looking better x

He sure is :) I would like to book a trip away for my parents once the move is completed, I'm thinking either a Theatre Break or Spa Break, probably the latter as they have never been to a Spa and I know they will both enjoy it.

I think for Cash for Clothes to work you do need quite a few bags and jeans/coats/knitwear are great as they weigh loads! In future if I just have a small bag full of clothes id just give to the Charity Shop as it wouldn't be worth the hassle. X
Theatre breaks are fantastic, went to London with my big sister we had so much fun x

We got it fixed but it went again tonight! Don't know what we going do now!
It's not looking better at the moment- hopefully it will by Friday xx

Oh No! You haven't had much luck with that oven :( Back to being resourceful with your dinner cooking. Hope the sorting continues to go well. X

Theatre breaks are fantastic, went to London with my big sister we had so much fun x

What did you see? X

Your plan to get your parents a treat is a lovely idea.
I hope the packing is going ok and you're not too stressed. X

I fell asleep really early so I didn't get much done last night :( x

So today has been pants! I ended up at the hospital (again!). There's an uneven bit of ground outside my classroom and I was walking to my lunch duty and I fell over, hurt my left leg :( Was in a lot of pain so decided to get it checked out, I've got Soft Tissue Damage to the knee, lower leg, ankle and foot :( I need to rest it for 48hrs, just what I needed NOT! X

Your becoming a regular at the hospital- so sorry about accident what bad timing with move- hope you do manage to take it easy xx

I know :( Feels like nothing is going right at all, hoping that the new house really will be a new start as this run of bad luck has to stop! X

I thinks it's just stress leading up to the move- it's going be a great start for you both x

I think you're right, new house, new start x

Hey Everyone,

The last 48hrs have been Manic! So I've just kind of thrown myself into the packing and rallied the troops to help me!

Had a friend help Friday Night and we got loads done, then yesterday Mum helped with packing and Dad dismantled both our bed frames, drove them over to the new house and rebuilt them!

My Dad has also moved all the boxes to the new house so on Wednesday all we will move is the last minute stuff and the big stuff.

Here's a couple of photos of the bedrooms:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

It's looking so lovely now all the curtains are up and carpets are down!

I've also started changing the addresses over of the non official things as I won't have time to do everything on Wednesday, I will just do the banks/hmrc/dvla then as as you can't do those before hand.

Today I've got one double cupboard left to pack up, all systems go for M-Day in 3 Sleeps!!!!

Have a great Sunday everyone,

Lots of Love Serena X

I love the rooms you actually - proved a point with Emily- her bedroom is a similar pink and she's always insisted on a pink carpet and I actually think dark carpet looks so much nicer plus I like having the same colour all through.
It's great that nearly everything ready and it's probably made easier having the beds made up already as that can take bit of time to do.
How are you feeling now? X

Back