If you had one chance/one opportunity

kenshin112

Gotta Make A Change
to do anything you've wanted to do what would it be, unless obviously your already doing it :)
just something that i was thinking about right now, letting my brain wonder a lil lol

Not sure if it is one thing, but I would really like to spend time travelling to many countries, I just love travelling. We have driven around Europe several times and you just don't see it the same if you fly to your destination have a holiday and leave. Would like to try another continent now, I visited Florida years ago and would like to spend more time in the US, however DH did 3 months on the greyhound buses so he doesn't feel the need to do it like I do.

What about you?

hmm I tend to make the things happen that I want, that are possible for me to do but, if I could do one thing right now, it would be to hug my Nana and tell her all about the last 5 years of my life, as in that time I have done and achieved so many things that she wanted for me and would be proud of.

Smiles fondly thinking of those no longer with us :)

Kat xx

beautiful kat :)

Mine would be to travel the world, go mountain climbing, explore different things :) pretty much same as you alibongo

thats awesome BL :) haha thats a funkay dance :p

Meet my husband 20 years ago!

I'd like to be slim. End of. If I could have 1 chance to do something it would be lose weight. But if thats cheating then I'd like to have the oppotunity to meet the girl of my dreams.

I'd like to be slim. End of. If I could have 1 chance to do something it would be lose weight. But if thats cheating then I'd like to have the oppotunity to meet the girl of my dreams.

yeah id agree to be ripped and lean :) and i honestly can say the opportunity is NOW :)

Ripped and lean. With a lovely tan. Not so much for the ladies but for me. Be able to walk down a beach in surfer shorts and not be concious of tkaing small steps so the gut dont wobble!

Ripped and lean. With a lovely tan. Not so much for the ladies but for me. Be able to walk down a beach in surfer shorts and not be concious of tkaing small steps so the gut dont wobble!

damn straight sulley :) well im focused on exactly that :) training harder than ever now :) actually then ive ever done, people telling me to stop but they dont understand losing the weight was just the starting, we are young and we have to make it WORK for us right now, this is our moment :)

Sh!t Kenshin. If the Germans had you on their side during WW2 with inspirational speeches like that, we would all be saying "Achtung baby" at the moment.

(High Five) Lets be hench and stroll down the ebach together in 18 months. And just to mess with the girls we will hold hands.

lol at hold hands ;) high fi5e to the 18 months sounds good buddy :)

dont worry we'll keep up with eachothers progress :) ill be starting a proper gym journal once im off RTM which aint to long now :)

I'll make sure I moisturise me hands daily so they are nice and soft. I think you are well ahead of me on the weight loss. I am combining the lifting with the weight loss at the moment. And are proper chuffed with it. I am doing dumbell related ones at the moment as that is what I have in my room, but I think I need to move up to the next weight. I did 3 sets of 25 at 10kg last night, and I dont think itll help me much other than tone unless I go to the gym and shift it to 15kg.

yeah im basically on the cardio front at the moment
will be starting my weight training on wednesday just writing out on what to start with how many sets/reps etc
im doing 30/45 minutes cardio day in day out :) going to purchase the weights for home aswell :)
1 thing i cant quite believe is before LL i couldnt do 1 push up now im doing 100repsx3 :)

Nice very nice. Is that due to the weight loss having you been lifting as well?

when i came to this thread i was reciting eminems lyrics lol. reminded me off his song lol.

i would visit normandy d day landing spots and the concentration camps of the world , muesuems and stuff , i love history and ww2

x

There's vomit on his sweater already, mom's spaghetti

Love eminem. I saw him live at Excel when he was still on the fringes. Was awesome.

Yeah eminems tune that's my gym
song :) lose yourself :)

sulley I don't do much lifting yet, I have this machine called bodygym it's pretty decent been using that recently but am going to start with the dumbbells and barbells :)

Dumbells I find are great for the arms and forearms. I currently look like popeye. And the bench is great for the chest (however I havent been doing that due to bad shoulder).

Back