If you had too choose ONE!?

Charlie Woo Woo said:
Do you use whole icecubes and just blend them up?

Absolutely. I put 300-400 mls o cold water in a jug and throw in a load of ice cubes. Then I take my hand blender and use it to crush the ice ending up with a thick ice mix. Then I add the shake powder and blend that into the mix and then pour into a large glass which just holds the amount I've made. I end up with a large, thick, tasty, refreshing thick shake and it's gorgeous

mikeyB said:
Absolutely. I put 300-400 mls o cold water in a jug and throw in a load of ice cubes. Then I take my hand blender and use it to crush the ice ending up with a thick ice mix. Then I add the shake powder and blend that into the mix and then pour into a large glass which just holds the amount I've made. I end up with a large, thick, tasty, refreshing thick shake and it's gorgeous

You are soooo selling that to me ha ha...
Damn Tescos are shut... i'll make my own ice cubes!

I would take the choc mint shake with me, i love it tastes just like matchmakers yummy

OOOO such a hard desicion id have to go for the fruits of the forest too or the maple and pecan porridge :))

That cappuccino / frappaccino concotion sounds yummy!!! I am just coming to the end of my first week, weigh in today, so far I would have to say Chocolate Shake!! Tastes like Nesquick, can't wait to try the bars though in a couple of weeks time :D

Chocolate tetra. They are all I have now anyway, love them. Might even go so far as to say addicted... and that's a worry!

MrsC999 said:
Chocolate tetra. They are all I have now anyway, love them. Might even go so far as to say addicted... and that's a worry!

Lol I know what you mean! I fully intend to carry on with certain products (mainly cranberry bars and choc shakes) after I'm back to regular food! I just love them and would miss them lots!!

Lol I know what you mean! I fully intend to carry on with certain products (mainly cranberry bars and choc shakes) after I'm back to regular food! I just love them and would miss them lots!!

Me 2 - they are the only products I get - I love them!

I absolutely love peanut bars and choc mint shakes, I will prob carry on getting them as well!!!

If I had to chose one it would be choc mint shake but as a mousse!! Absolutely lovely xxx

Back