if you werent on SW - what could you eat right now?!!

lucyc35

I'm having one of those days where I could eat anything and everything and I'm having to do housework to take my mind off the gorgeous looking pizza I've just bought my bf otherwise I'd eat the lot!!
If u weren't on sw what naughty foods could u devour right now?? :)

Lucyc35, I've also just put a pizza in the oven for my boyfriend! (i'm having SW chips)......hmm if i wasn't dieting i could just eat a chocolate brownie!!

Great thread! Mine is a deep deep dominos pizza covered in cheese and when that had gone down, i would have a cup of tea with a dairy milk :)

An Ulster Fry... lmao... we calculated the syn value at group the other week and it was over 90 sys!! For one meal... but soooooo worth it. But I am strong and will NOT go down the road to an amazing mouthwatering ulster fry!!

What's an Ulster fry?

Im craving a spicy chicken pizza from the indians! 100+syns!! or a pizzahut/dominos! I bloody want everything lol chips cheese kebab :( boohoooo but Im so glad to be finally slimming down so who needs that stuff :D thats what made us this way anyway so nothing like that for me x

Cheesy bites pizza with tons of mayo, or sweet and sour chicken with fried rice and prawn crackers, followed by hot chocolate fudge cake.....a whole one :eek:
Mmmmmmmm:D

tallsarah said:
What's an Ulster fry?

I wondered that!

I'd have dominoes, krispy kremes, cake, garlic bread, bread in general and a load of other crap probably!!!

I'd feel crap afterwards so I'm glad I am on SW!!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

A massive box of Thorntons or the best cupcakes with about 3 inches of butter iceing and edible glitter lol! Mmmmm luckily I'm well and truely on the wagon!

Thick sliced toasted white bread with lots of real butter...... and in this fantasy I havent eaten this sort of food in over a year so I'm as slim as a pin on a carribean island in a bikini. Its presented to me on a silver platter by Brad Pit, who as an afterthought informs me Ive won the rollover lottery. Of course I tell Brad to pass the cheque to Ang to give to a childrens charity as I have no need of it due to the enormous payment I have just received on completion of a victorias Secret modelling contract I shot in Barbados. Tee Hee:8855:

S bar of snicker .. A bar of wholenut.... Tesco's millions choclate cheesecake ... N some lindor chocolates lol as I love choclates..... Four weeks on cambridge diet so noooo food... Been reading alot about sw but have never tried it!! Don't understand what sync mean mite join in decmbrr

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'd have the crisps sandwich I just ate on White bread!! Had a really bad day at work and thought it would help but as you all know it didn't now I hate myself even more!

My ice cream man does vanilla and mint whippy ice cream, covered in sauce and marshmallows and a chocolate flake. Me n my friend worked it out at about 27 syns :-0
I'd have one of them!!

Hi tallsarah

Well an Ulster fry (or a heart attack on a plate, as my nana used to call it) is made up of Fried: Soda Bread, Potato Bread, Sausage, Bacon, Mushrooms, Black & White Pudding, Pancake and fried Tomato.... pure lush... getting all mouth watering now!

But no badness has crossed these lips in two months... and I am not starting now!

:17729::479::17729::479:

OMG thats alot of syns, not sure I could cope with all of that, I actually prefer the SW cooked brekkie

Back