if you werent on SW - what could you eat right now?!!

BBq ribs & salt and pepper chips from local chinese
followed by Creme Brulee with piece shortbread
Washed down with Stella Cidre
Lush x

A big fat oozing pizza from dominos with potato wedges AND chicken strips with BBQ sauce and garlic and herb sauce - oh yum (and no the smash pizza is rubbish compared to a proper pizza lol)

Wannabethin1979 said:
A big fat oozing pizza from dominos with potato wedges AND chicken strips with BBQ sauce and garlic and herb sauce - oh yum (and no the smash pizza is rubbish compared to a proper pizza lol)

WI is in 1.5 hours and now I'm drooling. I miss dominoes!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Beer, nuts, Chinese, choc brownie and ice cream, beer, nuts and beer and hangover food in the morning with two paracetamol (0 syns !)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Well I'm obviously living your dream - just had 2 paracetamol ;-)

home made chocolate crunch with choc sauce yum............ god i miss it ..........

lsf666 said:
WI is in 1.5 hours and now I'm drooling. I miss dominoes!!!

Not worth it & you know it!!!
Mines cheesecake - proper cheesecake. No quark, proper digestive base.

kingleds said:
Not worth it & you know it!!!
Mines cheesecake - proper cheesecake. No quark, proper digestive base.

Ah well I had that a few weeks ago but 'if I weren't on SW' my slice would have been HUGE and I would have had another and another! In the end I had a teeny slice.

I know - no food tastes as nice as being slim feels :)

Attachments

• image-1176585338.jpg
    image-1176585338.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 36
Right now a huge bar of Dairy Milk, unusual for me as I don't fancy chocolate often, must be that time, though I wouldn't know lol!

Right now a huge bar of Dairy Milk, unusual for me as I don't fancy chocolate often, must be that time, though I wouldn't know lol!

Im the same usually, it's so unusual for me to want chocolate, but oh has left his open and only half eaten toblerone by the side of the bed and its all I want right now!

laura4988 said:
Im the same usually, it's so unusual for me to want chocolate, but oh has left his open and only half eaten toblerone by the side of the bed and its all I want right now!

OMG I love toblerone! :drool:

Right now I think I could probably eat anything, I'm absolutely starving! Have been a really bad girl over recent weeks and haven't been following SW all that well - still adjusting to everything else that's gone on, and will get my head back into it soon, promise! I have to, I've thrown out all my bigger clothes! I'm just hoping that by getting most of my hair cut off tomorrow it'll help come weigh in on Monday!

Hmmm, fish and chips from the chippy, with thick sliced white bread and real butter, that's what I really fancy eating right now.

Heading to see my parents for the weekend and mum is cooking me a SW friendly bacon stew for my dinner this evening... if she wasn't then I'd have been tempted to nip to the chippy!

I'm at work at the minute, and at 10 o'clock every Friday we get a huge batch of breakfast sandwiches delivered. I usually get a mozzerella toastie with tomato ketchup, but this week I have said no for the first time :)

I've brought in a tin of beans to have while everyone else has a hot breakfast!

Back