If your group is in the evening do you have dinner beforehand?

Normally i will eat a normal breakfast (bran flakes) a light lunch and then nothing until weigh in (6:30pm) :) i'm sure it doesn't make much difference at all but i also try not to drink any diet coke etc on weigh day, just water where possible as i find fizzy drinks sometimes make me feel a bit bloated.

But to echo everyone else too, aslong as you do the same(ish) each time then it doesnt really matter :)

When I did SW I didn't really eat if I could help it on WI day. Sometimes might have bran flakes for breakfast. Because I was so used to weighing myself on my wii fit or scales in the morning before I ate that I did not want anything hindering my weightloss.

Since joining WW (and having long stressful days at uni mon-fri) I have a weigh in on Monday and I eat just as I would if I didn't have a WI!! Breakfast and lunch. Though I wont have dinner until afterwards.

Had my first weigh in yesterday and lost 4.5lbs so I dont think it hindered my weightloss ;) the way I see it that even if eating that sandwich has upped my weight my 0.5lb today... Ill still lose it eventually!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I always eat dinner before, because my class starts at 19:00 and sometimes it goes on until 20:30. I will start eating my fingers at that stage if I skipped my dinner.

Rather cut your hair and nails
Shave your legs
Have a wee before......
if you want to be lighter at weigh in
Just joking......;)

Since i joined SW i always leave my dinner till after weigh-in at club which is 7pm, dont normaly get home till 8.48pm. I do have my breakfast & lunch with light snack if i'm peckish. I thought having my dinner 1 hour before weigh-in id feel bloated and feel it would affect my weight loss so i've started this way and will always continue to reflect last weeks routine :)

i've been having mine after group too, ours starts at 7pm so i've just been having a yoghurt or piece of fruit to keep me going til i get home, i try to keep to the same each week so its a truer reflection of my weight x

I dont have food before weigh in as i didn't have food before my first weigh in so just stuck to this... dont necessarily want that extra lb i could have avoided lol:) and my groups at 7.30 meaning i get home about, but have everything prepped beforehand so its just a case of heating it all up.

I just joined SW last night and the WI was at 7.00pm. Very late for me I usually eat dinner as soon as i get in from work about 4:30pm, but I was a bit worried about eating a (big) meal beforehand, so I just had 2x ryvita with cheese at 4.30pm, then went to the SW class and had my (big) dinner when I got back. Not used to eating so late but I'm too paranoid lol. Glad you asked the question though & well done on the loss!

Back