If you've ever cheated - read this!!!

Do other CDC not sell the mini whisks ??? Its a proper Cambridge Diet one but I got it from another CDC not mine and it only cost £5. It comes in a small pouch so its great for keeping in your handbag. Maybe I should buy a job lot and sell them ha ha :D

No she never mentioned it, at home I use a magic bullet which I bought off QVC it's amazing. Will try lakelane limited tomorrow, failing that I will have to seek one out. Thanks for the info and my binge week I lost 1lb, now think I am back in ketosis as my hubby says my metallic breath back, let's hope I have lost more this week PMA

Oh god yes lol need a break time to time.im on maternity leave at mo but almost looking forward to goin bak to work lol c

This is my first proper diet and started SS on Friday was doing really well until tonight when my husband pushed me and pushed me into have some pizza
I no I should of said no but he really convinced me it was a good idea feel good as my headaches gone but terrible as I feel like a failure
Going to continue with SS tomorrow how will this effect my weigh in?

When do u weigh hun ?if your in ketosis then u wont be now but ul soon get bak into it.xx

Well got weighed today and lost 5lb since last Thursday as CDC going on holiday tomorrow for 9 days. So now 9 days of being good, let's hope so as I wanted to be under 12 stone by my sisters wedding on sept 8th 9lbs to go for the target. I am now getting to the point I forget to have shakes is this normal? I am amzed how people to SS full on for so long without a break, I think it helps you stay on track as I am now focused again after my blip. I am worried though when it comes to eating food I will binge and go nuts. But only time and experience will tell! Does anyone exercise? Can this help lose the weight faster?

well done for getting back on track, i alway find it hard to get back on after a holiday, keep up the good work x

Bugoneeoni said:
Well got weighed today and lost 5lb since last Thursday as CDC going on holiday tomorrow for 9 days. So now 9 days of being good, let's hope so as I wanted to be under 12 stone by my sisters wedding on sept 8th 9lbs to go for the target. I am now getting to the point I forget to have shakes is this normal? I am amzed how people to SS full on for so long without a break, I think it helps you stay on track as I am now focused again after my blip. I am worried though when it comes to eating food I will binge and go nuts. But only time and experience will tell! Does anyone exercise? Can this help lose the weight faster?

I'm sure you will have a great loss after 9 days and it's always a boost to see a bigger loss on the scales. I've had a few times where I didn't weigh in for a few weeks due to holidays etc. the losses have always been good so keep focused and think of your sisters wedding ( its the day before mine )

I find it far easier if I stick to SS, as soon as I move up it makes me want food but if I stick to SS I don't even think about it. I'm fully determined to SS from now till the evening before my wedding.

I have tried different levels of exercise and to be honest my losses slowed when I joined the Gym although they do slow so I don't know for sure if I can blame the Gym. I do lots of walking between 8 and 12 miles at a moderate pace and I try to do that twice a week. I think walking works best for me. I also swear by my Slendertone belt and use a vibration plate ( on hire until 2 days before my wedding )

Like I say when doing the things together it's hard to say what works and what is the diet but the way I figure it is the more I do the better I feel :)

Keep up the good work x x x

After I posted above I had a very bad night.

I wont say what I consumed but I will say I didn't enjoy it but still continued to eat it !

I felt awful afterwords, My stomach felt solid and very very heavy. Not a good feeling at all after feeling so good for months I suddenly felt very lethargic again ( when will I learn carbs are my biggest bliddy downfall )

I now know its not worth cheating !

In 26 weeks this was the 1st time I have done it and I will not be doing it again ( unless its a planned break but I will stick to no carbs even then )

Back on track and back to being 100% so very disappointed with myself but its done and now I just have to eliminate the gain I have because of it.

Still don't know why I gave in but the past month or so have been horrendous so stress is my only " excuse "

x x x

Back