ii Gotz some new motivations [[so excited]]

RavenMoon

Gold Member
hey everyone..

Hope everyones doing really well =D...

Today i signed onto my facebook and noticed i had a event invitation so i checked it and it was a invitation to Amrageddon workout chapter 2 hosted by richard callender (biggest looser trainer)...I miised the first so i was happy to see this second event.

its based in leeds on november 29th and its 5 hours of intense workouts non stop!!.. hip hop dancing ,martial arts , cardio , circuits .. with 150 other people and top trainers including richard...

At the beginning of february i hadnt even stepped in a gym for years and walking for ten minutes made me tired and i had to rest.. i have been doing exercise every day since then and i consider my fitness levels have improved so much... but this day will test me more then ever i really cant wait...it will be the finale of the last 6 months training ect.. i have 3 months from now to get in the best fitness and shape i can be until the event.. so heres my new motivation card... i am so excited!!!

its my dream to meeet richard and to train with him is like omgggggg the best thing in the world..

i love my boyfriend millions for buying me these tickets the best gift in the world..

if anyone else is interested in this leeds event its 35 quid for two people (sooo cheap) let me know if your going and we could meet up and do it together =D my best mate is coming along too..

=D=D=D=D=D!!!

Such a good thing to have a focus ahead of you to keep on the straight and narrow.

Bet you cant resist giving Richards biceps a squeeze Lol!

Good for you !

Sounds great what a fab way to stay motivated. If only Leeds wasnt so far and I wasnt so unfit.

Vanda

oooh this sounds fan-bloody-tastic! I'd LOVE to do it, but I'd prob die! I doubt i'll be fit enough by November..... are there any early next year?? find out for me Piink! I'll even travel from south wales to leeds to go! xx

I'm in Leeds, but the sound of this makes me feel tired lol. Hope you enjoy yourself have fun!

Back