i'll ask too :)

missy3

starving!
im 15stone 1
which is a size 18 at present..
what size could i be for christmas time..
im 5ft 7 1/2 if that helps.

thanks to any1 for answering.. im just curious xxxxxxxxx

13st 1lb/13st 8lb = 16
11st 1lb/12st 8lb = 14
9st 1 lb/ 10st 8lb = 12

so LT has an average of 14lbs a month - 4 months till xmas size 14?

my calculations aint set in stone - they are purely based on what my body seems to be doing.

I have noticed that women who are around your height generally average a stone a month in weight loss if not a little more.

Also seem to lose between a stone and a half to two stone in the first month if they do the diet 100%.

You are a size 18 now...I guess you could be looking at a size 10 for Chirstmas:)

Love Mini xxx

Don't know what size but Iknow you will be a lot smaller lol x

i may be being conservative then lol

i may be being conservative then lol

You may well be right Lisa!

But generally it is a size down for every stone off and I have found it to be near enough true so fat as I have lost just over four stone I have come down four sizes from a bursting size 24 to a comfortable size 18 on top.

Bottom half is now size 16.

And wishing and hoping to be a size 10 for Christmas...:innocent0001:

Love Mini xxx

I seem to be going down a dress size per stone. Started out at about an 18 and now 2.5st lighter I'm about a size 13 lol

thanx for replies.. a size 10 would be wow! i dont thinki've ever been below a size 14 in my whole life. and most of my teens til now (just turned 22)i've been 16-18-20. so size 14 would be amazing, 12 even better! just normal shops and not the the plus size range really excites me!!! im sooooooo excited! good luck mini for christmas time too xx

I seem to be going down a dress size per stone. Started out at about an 18 and now 2.5st lighter I'm about a size 13 lol

thats brilliant! i remember when u just started out and i gave up for 5 or 6 weeks :( u've done so so well, im sure ur really proud of urself and so u should be!

Hi,

I would say you would be a size 14 Missy but that is because I seem to be dropping a size at about the 2 stone mark, I've lost 4 stone and am down from 20 to 16.

However, maybe I was in a bigger size to start and just forcing myself into 20s hee hee.

By the way missy at 5 7 ish 14 would look lush x

Good luck everyone!

Christiona, there is a Christmas challenge thread that you can join if you think it'll keep you motivated :) Want me to find you the link? x

bugger i aint losing dress sizes like everyone else.....gutted

yeah i'll join the christmas thread and i need to stay on the straight and narrow this time. :D

Hi,

I would say you would be a size 14 Missy but that is because I seem to be dropping a size at about the 2 stone mark, I've lost 4 stone and am down from 20 to 16.

However, maybe I was in a bigger size to start and just forcing myself into 20s hee hee.

By the way missy at 5 7 ish 14 would look lush x

lol i'd be well pleased with a 14, :D

I'm the same Lisa! Maybe it's coz we are no longer teenagers!!!!!

I've lost 5 1/2 stone and dropped from a 22/24 to a 16/18! It just isn't fair is it! And I'm so close to no longer being obese!!!!

x

CF - you won't believe just how much I'm wishing you all of the luck in the world and crossing every available body part for you to drop those 4lb and leave the 'obese' bracket forever!! xxx

Thank you Gemma, that makes my day.

I have an extra day this week till WI coz of the Bank Holiday so I have everything crossed!

I know I have been totally obsessed with this target but it will mean so much to me coz it has been so long since I was just overweight!!! I know I now weigh less than I did when I fell pregnant for my son and he is 13 now! I wish I had the notes from when I had my eldest to compare my weight then. I can't remember that far back!!!

Are you and Medea weighing in tomorrow or is your chemist closed like mine? I have to wait till Tuesday.

Good luck for your WI be it tomorrow or Tuesday.

x

Well knowing that you weigh less now than when you had your son must be a fantastic feeling in itself! :) I have complete faith in you that you'll reach your goal this week, and in the unlikely even that you don't you know you will have by next week, so you can't lose! :party0011:

Em and I have to wait until Tuesday to WI unfortunately. The suspense is killing me lol! Think I'm looking at a pretty small loss this week again but I'd love it to have lost the 2.9lb needed to get rid of my mini goal!! :D

Good luck to you too sweetie!! xxx

Back