I'll prove I can do it!!

It's funny how we have to reach breaking point before we can actually put ourselves back together. I hope the long weekend is a good and relaxing one.

Well I am off to the hairdressers now to have a few highlights re-done and a cut and blow dry then I am blitzing the house this afternoon. I'm out with my sister and friends tonight so that will be good - its been ages!! Definitely feel like I am ok now - u'r right it's funny how u have to hit such a low before u get urself right again. So glad to be normal though!!!!! Xxx

Hope u have a great time! Nice to be getting your hair done when your going out! Had a crazy busy day at work ate my bar far too soon and was starving by the time I finished, so I ate some grilled chicken in the car on the way home and disposed of the evidence! X

Ahhh you did the right thing, well done!!! I'm still off plan but seeing my CDC on Monday and getting back to it then, I haven't had much weight gain and still in size 12 topshop skinnies so I am happy with that.

Really pleased with the hair and feeling summery :)

Bumped into my ex work colleague and we had such a good catchup. He sent me a lovely email in Facebook that almost made me cry, really beautiful words and it has made me so valued and appreciated. Don't worry...he's happily married it's nothing like that people!!!! He said my weightloss is inspirational and I should be so proud of doing a first class job of raising my son on my own, picking myself up after being forced out of my job 3 years ago and also then losing this weight. He's a lovely man bless him.

So I'm off for a bath and to get myself ready :) have a good evening everyone!!! xxx

Hi christy did you manage to get back on plan on Monday? Only lost 3lb this week so was a bit pissed off! drank a litre and a half of water between 6 and 7 and got weighed at 7.15 so I'm blaming it on that! And Gavin lost 6lb! So he is 2lb ahead of me on the weight loss chart :(. Lol I said I hated him for being a man and losing weight faster than me and he said its not my fault your not a lesbian! Never mind hopefully a bigger loss next week! Some of my clients are starting to notice I've lost weight as well which is nice, when I'm in the middle of saying I'm doing cambridge my boss shouts over 'she's not ate for three weeks!'. Yeah, he's realllll funny. X

( mind slightly boggling re the lesbian comment as I try and work out the correlation between weight loss and sexual orientation ... Anyhooooo... )

How's tricks christy? Back in track?

( mind slightly boggling re the lesbian comment as I try and work out the correlation between weight loss and sexual orientation ... Anyhooooo... )

How's tricks christy? Back in track?

Lol sorry if this was confusing for you! as christy quite rightly pointed out when I was starting that men lost weight faster than women, gavin lost double what i had at our last weigh in (and has now overtaken me :()and i was letting him know how unfair i though this was! And that's what he said back trying to be a smartie pants! so it was about how gender effects the swiftness of weight loss rather than personal preferences! X

Well done for your loss so far Nicky. Christy how you doing? I'm still "maintain" between 8st 7 and 8st 8ish and losing that last 7 pounds I would like to is b loody hard! I can see GG how frustrating it was for you with the last few pounds.

Ho hum...well I am back!! Just had my birthday weekend and a month of being a d**k food-wise. Today is my first day back on plan. I've not seen a massive gain but it's enough for me to feel it and I felt self conscious over the last week as I feel chubby.

Think I've got the focus back - Dad is still poorly but we know it's going to be a long road of recovery and could still end up with amputation being needed. Just have to prioritise myself and make sure I keep my goals and needs in mind...I put everyone before me and it's time for that to change xx

Hi Christy! Glad the weight stayed around the same.mimknow,what you,mean aboutmdeelingmchubby even with just 2-3'pounds extra you can really feel the difference.

Back