Ill

lunar jim

Gold Member
Had a bad case of the man flu over the past couple of days, worst today.

Can't run, and for some reason I just want to eat the entire house, which I have had a fair go at doing :(

Well your body certainly don't need starving when ya I'll luv xx

Just make sure your having all ya cals and no tough running!

Rest!

Wish you loads better xxxx

Well your body certainly don't need starving when ya I'll luv xx

Just make sure your having all ya cals and no tough running!

Rest!

Wish you loads better xxxx

Thanks hun! It was all bad calories last night though, in the form of easter eggs lol

No running for me, I've got my vasectomy tomorrow too, bah. At least they've given me the day off on Friday to recover :D

Oooooo jimbo !!! Ya knackers will be black and blue after :D

hubby says forcing him into the snip was the best thing I ever did 6 yrs ago now as I've wanted more babies over the past year and he certainly don't lol!

You'll be fine x

Oooooo jimbo !!! Ya knackers will be black and blue after :D

hubby says forcing him into the snip was the best thing I ever did 6 yrs ago now as I've wanted more babies over the past year and he certainly don't lol!

You'll be fine x

I know a guy who had the snip one morning and went out running the same afternoon! Maniac, I won't be doing that one...

:D:Dthat clip has just brightened my day that was too funny

Good luck tomorrow with the snip:patback: plenty of ice and you will be fine

hope you feel better soon and good luck for tomorrow.
make sure you go for the final check up tho to see if alls clear ;) i know someone that didnt and ended up with 2 more kids :eek:

hope you feel better soon and good luck for tomorrow.
make sure you go for the final check up tho to see if alls clear ;) i know someone that didnt and ended up with 2 more kids :eek:

Woops! I read on the net that 'It takes about 20 to 30 ejaculations to clear them. For most men this is approximately 3 to 6 months'. 3-6 months??? That feels like a rip-off lol

Get better soon, oh no man flu the worst illness ever lol
Woops! I read on the net that 'It takes about 20 to 30 ejaculations to clear them. For most men this is approximately 3 to 6 months'. 3-6 months??? That feels like a rip-off lol
Haha my OH had it done after we had twins! I think if you dont do your quota in your 3-6 months you have to DIY! lol and good luck (with the procedure not the DIY)

DON'T GO INTO THE LIGHT JIM
well you did say you have man flu and I know how bad it can be lol

Good luck for tomorrow my dad sat on a rubber ring on the way home from hospital after his snip so maybe that will help

Sorry couldn't help myself, hope your ok really and good luck for tomorrow xx

Hope all goes well tomorrow and don't fret too much about the running - the roads will still be there when you're able to go out and run again! :)

Back