i'lldoitS WEEKLY WEIGH~IN:WEEK 7 RESULTS

Well done to you too xx!
9lbs was a great start:)

way hey

Hi Guys had my week 2 weigh~in last night and I lost 5lbs :D :D :D :D :D
So Im really pleased with that as thats what I wanted this week.
I have lost 1stone in Two weeks :) :D
So Pleased xxxxxxxxxxx THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT XX
XXC

Hi Guys had my week 2 weigh~in last night and I lost 5lbs :D :D :D :D :D
So Im really pleased with that as thats what I wanted this week.
I have lost 1stone in Two weeks :) :D
So Pleased xxxxxxxxxxx THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT XX
XXC

WOOHOOO!

CONGRATULATIONS

That's fantastic :)

Thanks Kath I have 3 stone 8lbs to go so hoping for most of it too be gone by Christmas :)
How did your gig go last night?How you doing today??
xxc

Thanks Kath I have 3 stone 8lbs to go so hoping for most of it too be gone by Christmas :)
How did your gig go last night?How you doing today??
xxc

Yey, that's great isn't it, you can do it - won't Christmas be extra fab when you're down to goal :)

Gig went ok, we were both sober and it really wasn't the same but we still enjoyed it just not as much as we would have done with a few drinks!

Yey, that's great isn't it, you can do it - won't Christmas be extra fab when you're down to goal :)

Gig went ok, we were both sober and it really wasn't the same but we still enjoyed it just not as much as we would have done with a few drinks!

Well done both of you that deserves a hugh pat on the back~~~~~~~~~~be proud of your will power you'll both going to fly to that finish post ;)

Yes I so want to be 9 stone something havent been there for 14 years :eek:
xxc

Well done both of you that deserves a hugh pat on the back~~~~~~~~~~be proud of your will power you'll both going to fly to that finish post ;)

Yes I so want to be 9 stone something havent been there for 14 years :eek:
xxc

Wow 9 stone something, I can't ever remember being that - mind you I'm 5ft 10 so it may be a tad too light for me :D

Wow 9 stone something, I can't ever remember being that - mind you I'm 5ft 10 so it may be a tad too light for me :D

lol yes youd be a stick :p
Im a midget Im only 5ft 2in my mums 4ft 11 :eek:

Well done Im so pleased your on track xxc

Im fine thankyou for asking~~~~~except was at my LL group last night and I got this awful sore throat and I knew !!!!cold!!!!
This morning I have THE COLD.........so drinking water like no-ones business to flush it away!
I feel great otherwise so nice not feeling hungry and My OH has taken my scales at my request and put them in the car boot so I wont weigh myself and for me that is a major achievement as Im a scales addict :eek:
Yes I am a teeny person :(

How are you ??????? How is hubby doing????
xxc

Im fine thankyou for asking~~~~~except was at my LL group last night and I got this awful sore throat and I knew !!!!cold!!!!
This morning I have THE COLD.........so drinking water like no-ones business to flush it away!
I feel great otherwise so nice not feeling hungry and My OH has taken my scales at my request and put them in the car boot so I wont weigh myself and for me that is a major achievement as Im a scales addict :eek:
Yes I am a teeny person :(

How are you ??????? How is hubby doing????
xxc

Ugh, I hate colds they make me so miserable! I've managed this year without one but winter is around the corner so no doubt I'll get one sooner or later.

Ooh yes, flush yourself out with water, get rid of that cold and blast that weight off :D

I wish I wasn't feeling hungry, I'm not hungry all the time but my stomach does really rumble sometimes and it's embarrassing.

Well done for getting rid of the scales! you know my hubby was on the scales again this morning telling me he'd lost 3.5lb since Tuesday - I think I'm going to have to hide them from him, looks like he's a scales addict too :eek:

I think being teeny must be lovely, all my friends are shorter than me and I always feel like a giant standing next to them, it's most uncomfortable lol

We're both doing ok thanks just wish the weeks didn't seem so slow now I'm not eating!

Ugh, I hate colds they make me so miserable! I've managed this year without one but winter is around the corner so no doubt I'll get one sooner or later.
OH had one last week so I suppose it was his GRRRRR ;)

Ooh yes, flush yourself out with water, get rid of that cold and blast that weight off :D Yes wee wee wee all day long :)

I wish I wasn't feeling hungry, I'm not hungry all the time but my stomach does really rumble sometimes and it's embarrassing.I was like that until Tuesday Day 13 for me????Now its just hunger when I cook at night for the family so it will go just hold on and drink that waterxx

Well done for getting rid of the scales! you know my hubby was on the scales again this morning telling me he'd lost 3.5lb since Tuesday - I think I'm going to have to hide them from him, looks like he's a scales addict too :eek: lol :D I knew I had a problem when they had to renched the scales away from me and I was sobbing on the floor NOOOOOOOOOOO!(joking)
xx

I think being teeny must be lovely, all my friends are shorter than me and I always feel like a giant standing next to them, it's most uncomfortable lol God no I would love to be 5ft 6inc although I can se your point........

We're both doing ok thanks just wish the weeks didn't seem so slow now I'm not eating!
I know it seems to drag doesnt it but just remember its not forever look how long it took to put the weight on and how quick you are lossing it???Its all worth it and your hunger will go ((((hugs))))
xxc
Your both doing fab just remember how fantastic your going to feel very very soon and all those lovely comments!?
xxc

Back