SW 200LBS
CW 186LBS

LEFT 7LBS (FROM LAST WEIGH~IN 11/10)

CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE
TARGET 49LBS TO LOSE

SD 27/9/06
SW 200LBS
CW 186LBS

LEFT 35LBS (FROM LAST WEIGH IN 11/10 TO WEIGH~IN B4 XMAS 20/12)

I WILL DO IT !!!! ;)
XXC

AFTER READING MANDYB'S DIARY IT REMINDED ME TO UP~DATE XX

BONFIRE NIGHT CHALLENGE
TARGET 21 LBS TO LOSE

SD 27/9/06
SW 200LBS
CW 186LBS

LEFT 7LBS (FROM LAST WEIGH~IN 11/10)

CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE
TARGET 49LBS TO LOSE

SD 27/9/06
SW 200LBS
CW 186LBS

LEFT 35LBS (FROM LAST WEIGH IN 11/10 TO WEIGH~IN B4 XMAS 20/12)

I WILL DO IT !!!! ;)
XXC

YOU WILL DO IT!!

Well done you for being so positive, keep focused and you'll get to target :)

Kath x

WOW a stone in 2 weeks!!!!!! :eek:
amazing!

You must be soooo proud! Good luck for wednesday (not that you will need it!)
:p

wekk 3 weigh-in

Hi I had my 3rd weigh-in I lost 3lbs was please but as ive stuck to it 100% and got 4-5 litres of water in daily thought it maybe more no TOTM no water retention?But hey 3lbs a week is great 17lbs lost in 3 weeks great just worried it will drop down to 2lbs next week:eek:
Thanks for listerning
xxc:confused:

Hi I had my 3rd weigh-in I lost 3lbs was please but as ive stuck to it 100% and got 4-5 litres of water in daily thought it maybe more no TOTM no water retention?But hey 3lbs a week is great 17lbs lost in 3 weeks great just worried it will drop down to 2lbs next week:eek:
Thanks for listerning
xxc:confused:

FANTASTIC! 3lbs is really good

Don't forget they say you'll lose a stone a month and you've lost more than that and you're only in week 3!

ARENT WE ALL :eek: BUT its very fast anyway so we shouldnt be greedy should we :rolleyes:
xxc
How are you today????

I know it's hard though isn't it, no matter how much and how fast I lose it I want more! I had a tinge of dissapointment when she said 6 pounds to me, in my head I was thinking damn it, which it was 7 :rolleyes: Then I gave myself a talking to :D

I'm really good thanks, feeling super positive still - went out with the girls last night, we decided to meet up early in the pub for a few hours, I started on a fizzy water and then we all had a coffee (black for me of course ;)) - we had a good catch up and no alcohol, felt great afterwards :)

WELL DONE YOU ,YOUR DOING SO FAB ON THIS AND ESPECIALLY GOING OUT LIKE YOU HAVE YOU MUST HAVE SUPERDUPER WILLPOWER :) WHAT ARE YOU SECRETLY HOPING FOR IN YOUR NEXT WEIGH-IN i WOULD LOVE 5LBS EVERYWEEK BUT 3-4 WOULD BE GREAT?
XXC

I know it's hard though isn't it, no matter how much and how fast I lose it I want more! I had a tinge of dissapointment when she said 6 pounds to me, in my head I was thinking damn it, which it was 7 :rolleyes: Then I gave myself a talking to :D

I'm really good thanks, feeling super positive still - went out with the girls last night, we decided to meet up early in the pub for a few hours, I started on a fizzy water and then we all had a coffee (black for me of course ;)) - we had a good catch up and no alcohol, felt great afterwards :)

Back