i'lldoitS WEEKLY WEIGH~IN:WEEK 7 RESULTS

thanks MINI
Im going to the Gym tonight :D god I know Im going to struggle being unfit but hey got-a tone up
xxc

Hey! You're going to the gym!! Fantastic, you'll feel sooo much better for doing it :) I'm really pleased, you'll defo hit your target for Christmas now, no doubt ;)

Kxx

Well done:D

Keep up the good work youll be at goal before you know it

Stephx

Hi Thanks Guys
Yes I went to the gym Im only going once a week to mainly tone up but I should also be going to Aqua -Fit Thurday so I do hope I will get these lbs off faster?
Weigh-in tomorrow and week 6 is at an end nearly 1/2 way through :D .
XXC

I had my 6th week weigh-in last night and it was
-4lbs :)
I have lost 27lbs in 6 weeks :D So I have 2stone 9lbs left to target :D

OHHHHHHHH you lucky thing! your weight loss has been great hun im soo please for you.

Thankyou tracie......been hard going at times but im so pleased ive abstained for 6 weeks as thats the longest I have been able to do it :D
xxc

Your welcome hun, hope i reach the six weeks :eek:

LL WEEK 7 RESULTS

I had my 7th week weigh-in last night and it was
-3LBS:)
I have lost 30lbs in 7weeks :D So I have 2stone 6Lbs left to target :D

OoHHH that's just fab you've inspired me already, i can't wait to start Monday now.xx

Thanks IWTSM.............
If you want some fantastic inspiration please look at the gallery there is a thread for inspirational pics on here too and the people on it are amazing :D
I find this hard but its the quickest way to get those lbs off.......please PM or email me if you need support,just think how healthy you will feel New Year instead of tired and bloated??
XXC

Back