i'lldoitS WEEKLY WEIGH~IN:WEEK 7 RESULTS

I had my 4th week weigh-in last night and it was
-3lbs :)
That means I have lost 20lbs in 4 weeks :D So I have 3stone 2lbs left to target :D
XXC

FANTASTIC!!!

Manga94.gif

SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!

Morning honey, fantastic loss!! You must be able to see a real difference already????? 3stone is not a lot of weight left to lose, you'll be on target in no time!!!!!

Well done!

Morning honey, fantastic loss!! You must be able to see a real difference already????? 3stone is not a lot of weight left to lose, you'll be on target in no time!!!!!

Well done!

Thanks Karen yes I can get back in alot of my size 14 clothes (some)feeling great again :) hope it lasts .
Hope your ok and you've come to the end of your work travelling this past week???
Thanks HUN :D
xxc

You're welcome babe - your losses are fab!

Well i'm working from home today but then travelling up to Derby at about 4pm for an early morning meeting with my the rest of my team. Hoping to get away early to make my night out with Mr Swansea tomorrow night! It's about a 4 hour drive ;o( Wish i was working from home tomorrow.

I'm feeling pretty knackered to be honest but much prefer this kinda lifestyle to working from home most days!!

Luv,

You're welcome babe - your losses are fab!

Well i'm working from home today but then travelling up to Derby at about 4pm for an early morning meeting with my the rest of my team. Hoping to get away early to make my night out with Mr Swansea tomorrow night! It's about a 4 hour drive ;o( Wish i was working from home tomorrow.

I'm feeling pretty knackered to be honest but much prefer this kinda lifestyle to working from home most days!!

Luv,

YOU TAKE CARE ,being at home can lead you to the fridge :eek:
xxc

Yayy you!!!:D :D :D 3lbs!! Fantastic - AND a size 14... :eek: bloomin' marvellous!! Hope you are feeling as proud of yourself as you should be! :D Have a lovely day x

Ahhhh hanks Jennie
I do miss eating I suppose thats natural,I just read on here how people eat and loss masses?????If I did that I would stick I know it????
Thanks hun
xxc

WEEK 5 WEIGH-IN RESULT

I had my 5th week weigh-in last night and it was
That means I have lost 23lbs in 5 weeks :D So I have 2stone 13lbs left to target :D
XXC

thats really good ..my weigh in today ...due to period from hell not expecting much xx

thats really good ..my weigh in today ...due to period from hell not expecting much xx

hI MUST
THINK POSITIVE AS LONG AS YOU STUCK TO IT YOU SHOULD OF LOST SOMETHING,IF ITS A SMALLER LOSS AFTER THE 1ST 2 WEEKS IT DOES SLOW DOWN BUT IF ITS SLOW NEXT WEEK WILL MAKE UP FOR IT :)
((HUGS))
XXC

That means I have lost 23lbs in 5 weeks :D So I have 2stone 13lbs left to target :D
XXC

Well done!!
You and I are doing about the same overall, I've lost 21 pounds in 5 weeks.

YAY US!!!!

xxxx

Well done!!
You and I are doing about the same overall, I've lost 21 pounds in 5 weeks.

YAY US!!!!

xxxx

hI Lisa
Yes arent we doing fab just think how great we will look at christmas :D
See you at next weeks finishing post looking fab hey ;)
xxc

Congratulations that is a fab weight loss, just imagine how you'll feel at Christmas - nearly at target!!!:D

XXC

WOW!!!

Well done on your 3lbs. weight loss this week!!! You are going great!!!:D

Manga94.gif

Back