i'lldoitS WEEKLY WEIGH~IN:WEEK 7 RESULTS

You are still doing fantastically well!!!!!! I'm not letting you over that finishing line without me though!
Thank you for your comments on my post the other day, you made me laugh, which believe me was a major achievement! xx

You are still doing fantastically well!!!!!! I'm not letting you over that finishing line without me though!
Thank you for your comments on my post the other day, you made me laugh, which believe me was a major achievement! xx

Hi Hun I just saw your reply :D THANKS HUN,Im glad I made you laugh can you do the same for me today as Im :( :( :(

Hope your ok today ??

I had my 8th week weigh-in last night and it was
-1lbs :(
That means I have lost 31lbs in 8weeks :D So I have 2 stone 5 lbs left to target :D
XXC

my week 8 was only a pound !! lets hope for more next week ...well done on your pound xx

A pound off is better than a pound gained - I know you must be dissapointed but look how far you've come :) You're a star, you can do it :)

Hiya,
Hope you're feeling a bit better now, I've been trying to think of a joke to tell you to cheer you up, but thought better of it cos i'm pretty crap at telling jokes!!!

I know you must have been a little disappointed, but a pound off is a pound off as they say and next week you will be....
11 STONE something!!!!
how wonderful is that?!!!
gosh! you do need to slow down a little and let me catch up!!
(((((((((HUGS)))))))))

Anyway as I was going to say .... before being so delightfully side tracked - it's 1lb OFF - and one pound less to carry around, and one pound nearer your goal. You will get there and no doubt will have a bigger loss next week.

(((hugs)))

week 9 results

I did my 9th week weigh-in this morning a day 1/2 earlier as Ive finished LL and it was
-2lbs:)
That means I have lost 33lbs in 9weeks:D So I have 2 stone 3 lbs (31lbs ) left to target :D

I expect a slight gain this coming week as Im changing to CD 790

Thanks Guys for your lovleeeeeeee replies XX:) :D XX

XXC

Hi I'lldoit! Let me know how you get on with the cd790 plan. I am seriously thinking about changing after Xmas. Mainly because of the expense, but I want to see the end of the 100 days.

Hi I'lldoit! Let me know how you get on with the cd790 plan. I am seriously thinking about changing after Xmas. Mainly because of the expense, but I want to see the end of the 100 days.

Hi CM
The expense was a big factor for me too,I wanted to do the 100 days but I couldnt I did 60 so Im proud of that.I will update daily as what Im having and how its working FINGERS CROSSED HEY!!
we will crack it wont we ;)
XXC

Yey! Well done matey that's fantastic! Good luck on CD, I know you'll do great on the 790 plan :)

Thanks Kath Im looking forward to the strict routeen :confused: again..........madness isnt it,Ive just ordered a pirate wenches fancy dress outfit for my middles daughter party next Sunday in a 10-12 :eek: I got in my elest daughters 8-12 mum santa suit so fingers crossed :eek: lol

Hope you OK ??
XXC

Back