Im a bad girl!

my_girl

Well Im afraid to say that I havent been a good over the weekend.

I had a BBQ yesterday and was quite good but then had half of an easter egg (galaxy - couldnt resist Im afraid :17729:) and today we are having a lamb dinner with plenty of veg but then my gorgeous 7 year old son has made a trifle for desert and it would be rude not to have any wouldnt it??

Anyway, after today Im drawing a line, getting on track (thank god Im back at work too as that keeps me focussed) and fingers crossed will have a good week! x

Damn those easter eggs lol! x

Things happen and you can't let your son down. My daughter makes cupcakes with buttercream icing every week and always gives me one, I now share it with my hubby!

But remember you are thinking positively because you are planning on getting straight back on track :D

Cat x

I'd be surprised if anyone kept to plan 100% this weekend so don't worry too much :) Easy enough to get back on it.
I'm starting back on plan today after a shocking weekend and I'll be back to my group after a break on Thursday.

Good luck for the rest of the week!

Briar x

Thanks guys!

Im going to ASDA to stock up on fruit fot his week (Im addicted to the pineapple sticks at the moment) and am determined that the scales will not show a gain on sunday!!!

Have a great week everyone!! x

Fahitas....sticky toffee pudding...endless glasses of white wine and then vodka and red bull....plus an easter egg.

Pretty safe to say the scales will HATE me this week!! :p Ahh its easter....we deserve a blow out! Tho i do feel i took it a bit far haha xx

Yesterday i had a whole cadburys egg and the small caramel egg that came with it and a snacksize toffee crisp bar... Ooh dear what was I thinking or not so it be the case :)

Back too it today and so far have had a syn free day just got to resist the chocolate urge after tea... Wish me luck ;-)

X

Laura_carlburgess said:
Yesterday i had a whole cadburys egg and the small caramel egg that came with it and a snacksize toffee crisp bar... Ooh dear what was I thinking or not so it be the case :)

Back too it today and so far have had a syn free day just got to resist the chocolate urge after tea... Wish me luck ;-)

X

I resisted yey :) but today is another day and I got chocolate on the brain now with having so much in the house because of Easter cry :-(

Perhaps you could teach your son to make a lower syn trifle, it would be a mother/son activity and you wouldn't have to feel guilty eating it.

I think we all have these little pit stops on our slimming journey and i'm inclined to say its a good thing, as once at target we're going to have to be able to eat a healthy diet & still live a little. View this as a trial run. xx

Back