I'm a big cheat!

sgcoolchick

Ahhh I failed! ha.

Last night...2 slices of pizza. I just could not help myself...i felt soooooo hungry i thought i was gonna be sick!

So....I have decided... I am going to snack on chicken when i am hungry, when i did cambridge i could have- 3 shakes and a small meal, so i feel if i have 2 shakes and some chicken i should be able to achieve similar results...does anyone else have a meal on this or eat chicken? x

You could always opt for the Exante Working Solution instead of the Total Solution, have a look for details on their website x x

im doing add a meal untill i get into ketosis and snack on chicken and lettuce.
although today i have failed as ive just eaten a burger :mad:

Youve not failed hun, youve just had a blip. Working source might be better for you....go for whatever you feel is best xx

haaa i dont feel as bad now i hear you guys have eaten a burger and pizza! I think working soloution is going to be best, does anyone know what sort of results you can achieve? x

.............yum pizza & burgers as long as you enjoyed them.......draw a line underneath and back on the horse tomorrow. I think sometimes that eating a meal a day would be better for me too cos I don't seem to be able to have a few days in succession that I am 100%. I am however on day 3 so I'm hoping Ketosis is on the horizon and it may be easier for me. We will see. Good luck everyone for finding whatever suits you best. xxxx

haaa i dont feel as bad now i hear you guys have eaten a burger and pizza! I think working soloution is going to be best, does anyone know what sort of results you can achieve? x

I am not sure of the exact amount, as it would depend on the starting weight, and everyone is different, but going by the results on the higher plan of the Cambridge diet - I would think it would be perhaps 2-3lbs per month less than on the total solution?

I do a mixture. Some days I'm happy with total solution, and some days I add in a bit of lean meat, and it seems to be working pretty well for me. I find it easier to stay on track that way, I've not derailed yet into high carb food, so if you need it, I'd say plan and get in some sensible lean meat that will let you stay in ketosis. I tend to still have 3 packs plus some lean meat, as that way I know I've had the full set of vitamins, minerals etc. I think you just need to find a way that works for you.

just keep going hon, if you werent on exante you would be filling yourself up with pizzas every day instead of just once. Its a good idea to keep some cooked chicken int he frudge and just snack on it.

Back