I'm A Celebrity get me outta here....

Missed it over the weekend, so looking forward to catching up tonight.

Must admit, I'm now following Ant & Dec on twitter so that I can listen out for their 'word' in the show. Soo funny :) xx

What have the words been so far?
I know there's been heebie jeebies, discombobulated and menage a trois..... loved the menage a trois one last night!

Could one of the twitter followers fill us in each day please?

Hooray!! Someone different to do the trial tonight. Thank goodness!
Here's to Pat for stirring things up a bit - although I do think he was quite mean with the tedward thing...

Hope he gets them some stars now, else he's going to look a right muppet!

What was last night's word? I didn't spot anything "out of the ordinary"

I luv Pat Sharp!! Im not embarrassed to admit it!! He sooooo reminds me of my OH. I told him, just as Antony called him a n*b, lol.

I thought the Tedward thing was soooo funny....not the fact that it was upsetting Lorraine, and I didn't like the fact that it was singlin her out, but the whole consept had me in stitches....lol.

PAT TO WIN!! x x

At least Pat has a bit of character!!
The others are all a bit NICE...
My first fave was Crissy but she's slumped down in my league now. Pat for me today :)

I luv Pat Sharp!! Im not embarrassed to admit it!! He sooooo reminds me of my OH. I told him, just as Antony called him a n*b, lol.

I thought the Tedward thing was soooo funny....not the fact that it was upsetting Lorraine, and I didn't like the fact that it was singlin her out, but the whole consept had me in stitches....lol.

PAT TO WIN!! x x

I wanna see a photo of your OH!

Another Pat fan here. He was so cool last night.

Anthony is another pain in the butt along with Fatima and I just want to cuddle Willie who to be honest with sometimes comes over asd not being quite all there. I do like him though !!!

YEAH !!! PAT TO WIN !!!!

Well for today anyway.

I love all the "Willie" references Ant and Dec do

To see some Willie action
To see little Willie come out to play
etc etc - makes me howl every time!!

Back