I'm A Celebrity get me outta here....

I love it!! Particularly liking Crissy Rock, Mark and Anthony. There's a lot of love at the moment... wonder how long that will last!!

And how could Freddie Starr not see the star sticking up out of the box?????

Yippee it's back......

Yeeeey, I'm loving it already!! :D

Although I must admit, I don't know the majority of them. Apart from Mark, Anthony, Dougie and the lady with the false teeth that was in 'Benidorm' - I haven't a clue who the rest are! Saying that though, just having Mark Wright in there is good enough for me - come to mamma!! :drool: hehe xx

What was really funny was the meeting in the hotel place, a load of them had no idea who the others were!! Expect Anthony - he knew everyone. What a star!!

And I'm the opposite Stevie, I didn't know Mark or Jessica-Jane and I only knew who Dougie was because my daughter told me!

What was really funny was the meeting in the hotel place, a load of them had no idea who the others were!! Expect Anthony - he knew everyone. What a star!!

And I'm the opposite Stevie, I didn't know Mark or Jessica-Jane and I only knew who Dougie was because my daughter told me!

I guess it's a generation thing, because my mam was the same lol! Although I don't know Jessica-Jane either.

Fatima really creeps me out. I like the two older ladies though - the two that told Mark they would be his two 'mums'. Willie is already annoying me lol.

Looking forward to watching the Bushtucker trial! Although I'll probably miss most of it because I'll be hiding behind a pillow. I'm really cockly and things like that tend to make me gag lol.

xx

How old is your mum? I'm 40 eeek!!

I like Fatima - she's one fit lady :) Very "huggy" and "lovey" though, which surprised me!!

How old is your mum? I'm 40 eeek!!

I like Fatima - she's one fit lady :) Very "huggy" and "lovey" though, which surprised me!!

Slightly older, she's 48 (she'll kill me for revealing her age lol!)

Fatima seems like a really nice person, she's just kind of creepy looking. At first I thought she was a man! :ignore:

Who is Freddie? And why was Jessica asking him if he's ever eaten a hamster lol? There are some very bizarre people in there..

xx

Freddie is a comedian....he was right funny back in the day lol. He also got very done for eating a hamster, which is why the question was asked, lol

Im loving Mark, he's soooo yummy!!

Oh right, I'd never heard of him before lol. He's quite annoying, and was very rubbish at the task last night. He said last night that he hadn't eaten a hamster though, it's a bit weird isn't it lol.

I agree on the whole Mark thing. I'm already rooting for him to win. I'm a huge TOWIE fan, plus he's the only eye candy in there :drool:

xx

Oooo I luv TOWIE too....especially Kirk's dad ;) lol xx

Oh noooo lol. I totally can't see the attractiveness about Mick but a lot of my friends would agree with you. Kirk is lurrrrvly though!

Gotta say my favourite is Joey, I'd have loved to have seen him in the jungle! Or if Arg could have gone in with Mark - those two are comedy gold!

xx

If you google "Freddie Starr ate my hamster" all will be revealed!! It was back in the day, probably in the 80's I think!

Even though I know Fatima, I walked in as they were showing the picture of her face and I said to hubby "who's that fella" - oops! Didn't recognise her!!!

I want Crissy to win, but I'm very fickle so I'm sure my mind will change over the next few days!!

Back