I'm a Celebrity - Get me OUTTA here!!

Can't imagine either of them wolfing down the Kanga anus tonight can you?:eek:

Dizzy x

After a week of SS - dish it up!

only joshin'

gonna be great

Ivy

Apparently Sir David is being sued by male assistant cos he apparently asked him to dip his (Sir Davids) parts into chocolate...

Regardless of being true - its hysterically funny...if i'd the applicable parts - i'd think i'd quite like to as well...sounds like fun!

Ivy

I really hope Jan gets booted out first, she's driving me demented and ruining the programme for me. Thank God I have Sky Plus, I seriously have to record it for half an hour first so as soon as I see her come on and she says something irritating I hit fast forward to go past her!

You'd think they could have trained a snake or spider to give her a nip and get her out of there!

Shame David wasn't chosen tonight, I'd have much preferred to watch him.

Erm .. displaying my rather sketchy knowledge of kangaroo anatomy here - but isn't their anus just a hole? What's there to eat?! ;) :rolleyes:

Hmm- i haven't dwelled on that one too much!

God Jan is such a moaning whinger. Think Phina is a nasty piece of work - so aggressive. I'm disappointed in Lauren - i like her column and thought she'd be more strident. Loving Gesty and of course Jase the Ace!

Erm .. displaying my rather sketchy knowledge of kangaroo anatomy here - but isn't their anus just a hole? What's there to eat?! ;) :rolleyes:

Well I did sort of wonder myself - I'm guessing it's the area around said hole:eek: :eek: Euwwwwww.

To be fair - I couldn't have eaten any of it, turned my stomach just watching it.

Oh god, that was the best laugh I have had in ages!!

Why isnt Matt in the final two...! under the radar no less

Phina has some nerve...saying Lauren is a prime example of 'letting herself go'

The NERVE!

Ivy

Who on earth voted for Scott???? Don't get that at all, was certain he would be the first to go. He's not even entertaining failing at the trials, he just gives up. Dean was entertaining and can understand that people might want to make him "scream like a lil' girl" again. But Scott, waste of space IMO.

Me finks Donovan is spending far too much time with Sir David.

On the trial - Jason - Like a vagina?...i thought i was hearing things, but Jason laboured the point once again - you had to climb into what was like a hole of a vagina

JASON Nooooooooooooooooooo! Nooooooooo! No No No!

But Gestie was hilarious, top form... - its a heartache nothing but a heartache

Chinese girls with Herpes!!! whahaha pure Gest

Ivy

Last edited:
Me finks Donovan is spending far too much time with Sir David.

On the trial - Jason - Like a vagina?...i thought i was hearing things, but Jason laboured the point once again - you had to climb into what was like a hole of a vagina

JASON Nooooooooooooooooooo! Nooooooooo! No No No!

But Gestie was hilarious, top form... - its a heartache nothing but a heartache

Chinese girls with Herpes!!! whahaha pure Gest

Ivy

Ha, ha, agree with you their Ivy, fab to see Gestie back on form - he's turned out to be such an unexpected star.

And Jason - hope he doesn't have anymore children, especially daughters, as methinks she'll be called Vaginica :D

Sooooo glad to see the back of snivelling Scott, but not sure who'll go tonight.

Well he wasn't happy, especially as he was convinced one of the girls would go & it would probably be between two girls (it was between him & Lauren).

Ant & Dec showed him the vid of him being a big wuss & opting of the two challenges after one star, but he refused to see what was wrong with that & just harped on about how good he'd been in the other trials. He still hasn't really forgiven Phina either for being "such an animal" !!!!

[YOUTUBE]teZT-9dqZKc[/YOUTUBE]

Lets relive the moment

Ivy

And this classic TV moment to cherish and adore

[YOUTUBE]RJAhm1pKyb8[/YOUTUBE]

Ivy

WOW What a beautiful picture of you...(Roch)

WOW

Ivy

It doesn't matter how many times I watch this, it's still so funny.

It doesn't matter how many times I watch this, it's still so funny.

I'll never tire of it. Never ever.

Even if his past is 'colourful' and it is indeed - its a TV moment that should launch him back on our screens

As eastenders is pathetic at the moment - there is a place for him. BRING HIM BACK!

Ivy

Back