i'm a celebrity

I'm sure Gillian's there cos she couldn't get another series after they'd discovered she had no qualifications to call herself Dr.

I love Linford, his laugh is infectious. Nigel will eventually lose his rag big time with Lembit :D

read in the paper that two more "celebrities" are going in. So that must be Alison Hammond and Ainsley Harriott, also ITV are in contact with another "celebrity" in London.

i like alison hammond and i think she'd be fab in there but...im hoping what my hubby heard isnt true!!!

he told me about 4 or 5 days ago that he had heard jedward would be entering the camp a few days later than everybody else!!! please god nooooooooo!!!

I think Gillian is a bit fake too. I can't believe she's only 51, healthy eating hasn't done her any favours (miaow, need a saucer of milk)

I'm surprised by how whingy Nigel Havers is too.

i like alison hammond and i think she'd be fab in there but...im hoping what my hubby heard isnt true!!!

he told me about 4 or 5 days ago that he had heard jedward would be entering the camp a few days later than everybody else!!! please god nooooooooo!!!

apparently konnie form xtra factor let it slip on sat night that jedward was going into jungle... tho what i heard is they will only be staying for few days so hoping that true... dont think i could watch it with them on it...

looking forward to alison going in tho, she's brilliant. dom joly is also meant to be going in.

I'm surprised by how whingy Nigel Havers is too.

Have to say i'm not really liking the Havers and agree he is a whinging pom (with my aussie hat on :D)

It was reported that he has entered the jungle to highlight the fact that there is not enough serious drama on tv anymore, cant see that getting much airtime.

apparently konnie form xtra factor let it slip on sat night that jedward was going into jungle... tho what i heard is they will only be staying for few days so hoping that true... dont think i could watch it with them on it...

looking forward to alison going in tho, she's brilliant. dom joly is also meant to be going in.

OOO I never heard konnie say that I was to interested in her tiff with danni :D

Loving Alison though, I never understand how she never gets mentioned in the stars of big brother short list.

I'm loving it already! This food challenge is hilarious, but Gillian is just the most rudest woman I have ever seen! Shaun is making me giggle though!

Love Stacey, her or Shaun to win!!

Ditto !!!!

Gillian was horrible and rude when she had her t.v. show that I watched the sum total of one time........not a nice person.

She doesn't give a fig about anyone she is with does she! Britt is so funny, did you see her telling Gillian to calm down when she was told she was excluded from the next trial.

And what are the "medical reasons" to exclude Britt, Gillian and misery Havers?

not sure about Britt and Nigel but Gillian seems to have a very twisted back. So i would think that that is why she is not in the next trial.
plus i think that it is better in a way to give the trials to people who might try. but on the flip side i like to torture people.

xx

So i would think that that is why she is not in the next trial.
plus i think that it is better in a way to give the trials to people who might try. but on the flip side i like to torture people.

xx

LOL !!!!

Thanks to this thread I am now watching this awful reality t.v. show. Awful in as much as I cringe when they are eating all those abominations............yuk !!!! Shaun was soooooooo good. Gillian was a selfish madam. O.k. she is a vegan, why the hell accept the invitation to go on a show where without doubt she will be faced with eating some kind of flesh.

Is it on every night !??

It's on most nights at 9pm (our time!) but not tonight as we have football on. x

Thanks Jaylou. I hate football.

Hope MIL enjoys I am a celebrity cos that is what she will be watching !!!

Gillian is seriously peein me off lol, why did she go in? according to her shes got a phobia of : anything that moves, water, heights, and correct me if im wrong but when she went in she said she isnt afraid of the dark yet on her last trial in the caves she was screaming and creating because it was too dark and she couldnt see? the stupid bint haha!

i love stacey, i think she will win it :)

I would love to see Stacy win. I love the way she kept saying " come on Stacy, you can do this " when she was collecting stars in the cliff hanging bus.

She is delightful and refreshing.

:mad::mad::mad:

Didn't like the poo-botherer BEFORE this now I positively detest her!!

There are very few people who I want to slap..............................she is definately top of the list

What an obnoxious, sanctimonious, self-serving little weasel. Plus if that's how a vegan diet ages you.......pass me the steak!!!

xxx

Back