i'm a celebrity

how can Gillian be a vegan, she wears leather boots. same as Michael Jackson he was a vegan but i am sure that those jackets were leather !!!

Best possible result, Gillian and Dom Joly to do the trial. Excellent TV.

:mad::mad::mad:

Didn't like the poo-botherer BEFORE this now I positively detest her!!

There are very few people who I want to slap..............................she is definately top of the list

What an obnoxious, sanctimonious, self-serving little weasel. Plus if that's how a vegan diet ages you.......pass me the steak!!!

xxx

Very funny. !!!!:thankyou:

Tanks for that. Is there anyway I can ship my MIL out there !!!!

Nigel made me laugh. 'I'm just slipping out quietly'. 'No big deal'. 'Hey i'm just slipping out quietly'. 'I'M JUST SLIPPING OUT QUIETLY' If there ius anyone that didn't hear me, everyone, I'M GOING NOW. BYE.

Honestly. No big deal. My bum!!!

nigella-lawson.jpg

article-1290074868286-0C18B05F000005DC-417003_636x355.jpg

My word. I think its back to raiding the fridge for me lol !!!!!

Can't watch this show as I can't stand creepy-crawlies of any kind. I do wish that there was some way of getting a "spider alert" in advance so one could look away until it has gone. There was even a large spider on "Come Dine With Me" the other day - some twisted soul had it as a pet!!!!

Gillian is so pathetic and how dare she upset little Stacey like that.

STACEY TO WIN !!!!

When do they start voting people out ??

i think from tomorrow or tonight. as yesterday was the last time to vote for someone to do the trial. so doesnt it follow on that we can vote for people to leave now.

Did you hear McKeith last night!!! I cant quit because id never work in television again - im not sure anyone wants you to work in television again after this!!! There is no way she is going to be able to complete jail break with all of her phobias so id say she is for the heave ho!!!

Did you hear McKeith last night!!! I cant quit because id never work in television again - im not sure anyone wants you to work in television again after this!!! There is no way she is going to be able to complete jail break with all of her phobias so id say she is for the heave ho!!!

i couldnt believe it when she said that she had a tv career.
not anymore love.

She is awful "!!! I hope she does go. I never watched her programme in any case cos I thought she was so horrid.

She is being discussed on Morning T.V. at the moment aqnd they are exposing her many lies.

i think from tomorrow or tonight. as yesterday was the last time to vote for someone to do the trial. so doesnt it follow on that we can vote for people to leave now.

Thank you.

Last edited:
I love Dom Joly!! I've finally caught up on 4 nights worth of shows and OMG gillian should not be there. Radio 1 played a song this morning about her someones done, its hilarious! Should be on youtube :)
Im also glad Nigel went, i just didnt like him. Up himself to a degree!

Stacey is fab though and im suprised we havent seen much of Aggro!

The way she said she had never watched the show, but she wanted to talk to Katie Price as she would be the only one who would know how she felt! :confused:
Oh and if she's supposed to be a vegan, how come she was scoffing the meat last night? "of course I would have done it differently".

I bet her daughters are in McDonalds as we speak! :D

Back