i'm a celebrity

The way she said she had never watched the show, but she wanted to talk to Katie Price as she would be the only one who would know how she felt! :confused:
Oh and if she's supposed to be a vegan, how come she was scoffing the meat last night? "of course I would have done it differently".

I bet her daughters are in McDonalds as we speak! :D

There was a lot about her on this Morning on ITV especially about the lies she has told.

Dids she really eat meat ??? I missed that. My sister is not vegan but a vegetarian for 30 years and said she would be physically ill if she was expected to eat meat so it raises the question of 1. How could she accept the job when asked and 2. How could she possibly eat meat !!!

This is an eye opener Gillian McKeith: I’m pregnant | The Sun |Showbiz|TV|Im A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here

:mad::mad:

You know, really not enjoying this yearso much as have to keep muting the McKeith bits :rolleyes:

x

I must admit that while I love this year's show, especially Dom, Stacey & Shaun, it does seem to have become the "gillian mckeith show" which is a bit tiresome. She's certainly had more air time than anyone else!
I think out of all those in jail the choice will be between Lembit and Gillian to go. I doubt Dom, Stacey, Sheryl or Shaun will be voted out.

Please let it be Gillian - I think I may even pick up the phone and I never vote on these things!!

dobby700.jpg

knew she reminded me of someone ;)

xx

OMG - that snake's gonna be high for a week :p

xxx

hilarious last night. i would have freaked if i had been Shaun and i'm not scared of snakes but oh my god.

I was sad to see Sheryl go but she wasn't adding anything to the show I guess.
Also, I wonder how many people voted for Gillian thinking they were voting her out? The voting to SAVE bit nearly caught me out.

Why didn't anyone challenge Gillian about having THREE helpings last night?

i would have said something. they all seem to say in the diary room "oh i am going to say this, or oh i am going to say that" but they never do.

Back