I'm a celebrity

Jenna88 said:
If I was in that hit I would be out of there! Rats are my biggest fear!

Rats don't bother me in the slightest. Horrible creepy crawly things do.

I don't think I could go in for all the money in the world? X

ALL SHE HAD TO DO WAS RUN!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I failed without tryin, didn't do a thing........... But I did give it 100% what a crock!

Can't be helping her career surely, would you hire her?

Oh yes and isn't it amazing what make up does?

She def seemed to want people to have a go, to actually stand there asking who was mad at her ect.
She asked numerous times if they were angry and then got upset when anyone said anything, I didn't understand that. I didn't think it was fair how she got the treat either, would have been better if she'd been sat back at camp

Wow!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I think she faked her fears so people kept voting her to do them. Last night she seemed to be a different person.

Of course the whole camp being very hungry and after your blood might have helped somewhere too....just seems too big a turnaround to be true.

X

I think she faked her fears so people kept voting her to do them. Last night she seemed to be a different person.

Of course the whole camp being very hungry and after your blood might have helped somewhere too....just seems too big a turnaround to be true.

X

precisely, you don't go from a quivering wreck who cant have a few mealworms dropped on you to sticking your head in a small box with snakes, roaches and all those other nasties.

something going on there methinks!

Back