Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

I'm a cheat and have to laugh or ill cry

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Lucy_Jucie, 24 November 2011 Social URL.

1. Lucy_Jucie

Lucy_Jucie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st4lb
    Current Weight:
    19st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(10.9%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Aghhhh ive cheated again tonight, that was Monday night and tonight... booo hoooo. Ive eated a bowle of wheetabix then tuna with veg. (suppose im have a massive drink tomrorow night so ive taken my self out of ketosis i suppose if i look at it that way lol) Ive had a terrible week, bunged up and in pain, hubby on lates... just temptation. SO im out at a party tomorrow, im enjoying tomorrow and saturday then back focused 100% Sunday. I done this last time and went on to lose 11lb the week after so im confident that i know i can get off what ever i put on. I funnily dont acctually feel guilty which im happy about. Heres to another 10lb off by xmas! lol x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Louloubellehoney

Louloubellehoney Gold Member

Start Weight:
    86kg
    Current Weight:
    86kg
    Goal Weight:
    60kg
    Lost(%):
    0kg(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Just a blip hun, you`ll do it :) xx

4. susieg77

susieg77 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(13.16%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Enjoy ur night out and put it out of ur mind xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

5. TracyAnne

TracyAnne Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(7.06%)
    Diet:
    SnS
    You have done so well so far Lucy_Jucie, enjoy yourself!!! You know you will carry on when it is the right time for you.
    x x x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.