This time is the last time.... becoming happy healthy and more confident.

Hey all sorry I've been away.
Friday was my 27th birthday. I had 2 salads that day then went out for drinks. I was only going to have a few but you know what its like.... I just thought oh hell with it it's my birthday.
That night 80 pound was stolen from my handbag so didn't even have a good night.
The day after I didn't go to sw because I got in late, although I wasn't hungover I was tired and couldn't get off the toilet (oops tmi sorry)

On Saturday i found out some crazy bad news which led me to eat nothing that day, I just stayed in bed and cried a lot. Sunday I ate a little bit through the day but I cried a lot again. On Sunday night my friend bout me a dominoes for my birthday but I only ate 2 slices and went to bed.

Yesterday I was back at work within 45 minutes I cried twice and was shaking hysterically had to leave. Luckily I had booked a week off work the next week so I just asked if I could swap it to this week and within the hour I was on a train home. Once I know I was going home I had relaxed a bit and my appetite came flying back with a bang so I ate the rest of the dominoes.

So now Im back in Cumbria appetite seems to be OK now. I'm going to go to sw on Saturday to see how I've done in the last 2 weeks so from tomorrow I will be back on track. I think I will lose because it was only yesterday I was really off track properly.

It's amazing how much better you feel when you are with family.
Hopefully there will be no more tears I have cried more these last few days than I have in 3 years

Feeling stronger!

Hope everyone has had a nice weekend xxx

Happy birthday mate. Hope being with your family is perking you up a bit. Keep smiling. Big hugs. Xxxx

Happy Belated birthday. Oh to be 27 again. I turned 29 Sunday. I'm in denial! Hope your doing OK. X
I'm sorry I totally didn't see it was your birthday. Hope you had a great day.

Happy birthday mate. Hope being with your family is perking you up a bit. Keep smiling. Big hugs. Xxxx

Thank you. It is helping being at home.
hope ur ok xx
Thank you.

Hey everyone. I'm still at home with the family. Trying to stay in track but my mum lives on cheese bread and coleslaw and I just can't resist it. I'm going to weigh in on Saturday and it will be two weeks since I've been. I'm hoping for 7lbs but will be happy with any loss really. I was really good the first week so fingers crossed.
My mum's in work today so going to spend the day drinking green tea, colouring in and reading.

Hope everyone is having a nice Thursday xx

Hope you had a lovely birthday - sorry to hear that you've had some horrible news - big hugs! xxx

Thanks everyone

Well it has indeed got better. As today I weighed in and lost 6lbs!!!!!
This is 2 weeks as I didn't weigh in last week however I will take it ☺☺☺☺☺☺
This week I aim to lose 4lbs so I've got 10lbs in 3 weeks but I'll be happy with any loss ☺☺☺

Feeling stronger

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend xx

Back