This time is the last time.... becoming happy healthy and more confident.

Ignore her negativity. Clearly nothing better to do. What book are you reading?
Haha I know. I'm reading love and sleepless nights by Nick Spalding he is hilarious. I think there's 4 in the series and this is the second I would highly recommend :) x

Do you read a lot? I'm trying to read more but I get distracted so easily xx

Yeah I try at least one book every two weeks. I find I need to read to keep my mind active. I also do a lot to sketching/artwork. But I moved house a few weeks ago. So haven't got my room set up yet

How unnecessary - I hate people who think they can get away with being rude!!

I have the low fat quorn ones - they're a nightmare to find so I stock up when I find them. I prefer them to th LM ones and they're syn free!

Yeah I try at least one book every two weeks. I find I need to read to keep my mind active. I also do a lot to sketching/artwork. But I moved house a few weeks ago. So haven't got my room set up yet
Oh that's good I wish I was creative like that. What kind of things do you sketch?

How unnecessary - I hate people who think they can get away with being rude!!

I have the low fat quorn ones - they're a nightmare to find so I stock up when I find them. I prefer them to th LM ones and they're syn free!
I know eh haha... ooh I'll have to have a look out for them. I've just had the vegetarian ones. They are nice but for 4 syn's they aren't worth it.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAFiMFnD1Ju/

Ending the day on 14.5 syns drinking green tea and watching shrek. Fab xx

Well done for going back to group I love doing the shop and helping set up the room for my consultant. Good luck for a good week and a loss at the end of it!

Food looks so yum!! What's your soup recipe?

I just throw 40g red lentils in a pan with a full bag of carrots, 2 onion 's and 2 vegetable stock cubes. Fill just above with boiling water. Then I add salt pepper and garlic with a little bit of chilli. Boil then simmer til tender and blend. Makes about 4 portions ☺

I always find the chickpea dahl loaf a bit dry! Well done for staying on track! x
Thanks. Yeah I know I tend to have it with beans or a tablespoon on tomato sauce ☺

Well done for getting back to group and back on track!
Thank you ☺

Chickpea Dahl loaf.... Is that like the curry loaf? Do you add the rice?
Yeah sorry I call it the wrong thing haha. I either use mild curry rice or chicken is nice.

Well finally getting into bed after a long day. Went to work, got my eyebrows threaded, went back to work, went home got trainers on, went for an hour long power walk and just been looking at a pic in my book to colour in.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAK66Mnj1Fl/

Xx

Looks a good day! :)
I just wondered about your 'loaf' as I remember our consultant saying that the bachelors curry rice wasn't syn free anymore ...
I buy the rice from home bargains which is still the old packaging I can't justify buying and synning the new stuff hehe thank you xxx

I really need to get my eyebrows done but just can't face getting them threaded - I prefer the shape when they are threaded but I just find it far too painful (I think I must have super sensitive skin around my eyebrows - my heda looks like a swollen tomato after I do anything to them!!) always end up opting for waxing - still painful but over quicker haha. Well done on going for the walk - me and my OH did quite a bit of walking before Christmas but just feel it's too cold to want to go out at the moment....

I really fancy getting one of those colouring books - I suffer quite badly with anxiety so think it might be a good way of keeping my mind occupied. Which one have you got? xx

I have about 7 colouring books now. All different ones. Christmas, tattoos, madala patterns, love, etc. I got mone from works. Have a look on amazon they have some nice ones called design creations. They are my next pick I think. I have anxiety too and it really helps espesh when I do them before bed.

I'm not going to lie when I get my eyebrows threaded when they show me the mirror to look, I open my eye and it just pours. It takes me about 5 mins to come round before I can see anything. I do think thought the more you go the easier it gets. I get my whole face done. When I first had it done I swore a lot but now I'm used it. It's best if you go with someone cz they can talk to you and distract you. Hair grown back a lot neater with threading I think.

Happy hump day everyone!!!
Today was a very hard day today. I was getting pressure from head office to sort some figures out and it just baffled me. I needed it done by 9am this morning and I managed to finish it at 4.50 today. It's all sorted now thank god but I did think my job was on the line at some point.

A good thing about work was a woman on Chanel asked me to be her model for a new girl so I went down on my lunch. She cleansed my face and out a nice moisturiser on and then some make up it felt really nice to be pampered ☺

Today has ended on 15 syns, it would have been 9 however the salted caramel hifi bar was calling me from the cupboard and I've already had my heb today.

OK. .. Im going on..but today I picked up a jigsaw mat from eBay today and everyone wass laughing at me at work A lad even said I need a good sh*g because all I do is colour in, read and now get on to jigsaws pmsl but I enjoy it?!?!? What's the problem?:D a man would be nice but there's no room in my bed for him due to kindle and felt tips scattered everywhere :tongue:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAMMkT3j1Iw/
Them yogurts are amazing!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAMsp54j1Gb/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BANX3FBD1BY/

Xxx

Back