I'm a horrid girl

Melanie

Over half way to target
Well, it was apparantly my anniversary yesterday of when me and the lovely Paul got together.
And I forgot!
He got me a lovely card and a pressie (a CD) and took me for lunch! Oh dear. I'm a bit embarrassed to be honest.
I didn't forget as such and knew it was round about this time but didn't know exactly when and, as it hadn't been mentioned, thought we weren't bothering with it.
He took it well though and said it didn't matter...what a love he is!

Well, it was apparantly my anniversary yesterday of when me and the lovely Paul got together.
And I forgot!
He got me a lovely card and a pressie (a CD) and took me for lunch! Oh dear. I'm a bit embarrassed to be honest.
I didn't forget as such and knew it was round about this time but didn't know exactly when and, as it hadn't been mentioned, thought we weren't bothering with it.
He took it well though and said it didn't matter...what a love he is!

Oh dear....:hitthefan::whistle:..:eek::eek:. What a lovely bloke!! :D

om naughty naughty, how long ya been together? x

Been together about 7 years now and lived together about 5.
Ah bless him, I'm sat here in my pjs and he's just wandered downstairs with a huge pile of washing and is putting it in the machine and tidying the kitchen. What a sweetie!

I think after that long you're ok to forget hehe! bless him, Ive just come downstairs with arm fulls of washing! xxx

i seem to have a mental block when its comes to dates...........one year i sorted a birthday party for my hubby.......we had a great time, till when every body had gone and he told me his birthday had been the week before.............opps....i just put it down to bein bit blonde.....
my kids always give me warning now of all events comin up.......lol

He is a rare creature indeed. Perhaps a belated gift? Just to show him he's spesh? Or just make his favourite dinner or something?

I am pretty sure there are lots of ways that you could make it up to him Hun!!! he he!!
Me and Hubby used to celebrate this "got together" anniversary, but gave up after a while...I met him when I was 15 (18 years ago now), been with him ever since, but got married 4 years ago!

Back