I'm a member of WW!!!!!

canireallydothis!!

Gold Member
As of tuesday night I will be a fellow WWer!!!

I havent exactly made the switch straight from CD but lost the bulk of it with CD and need the stability of WW to help me sort my head out, full details are on my diary but just wanted to say hello!!

Has anyone on here made the switch over after CD maintenaince, if so, how did it go??

Thanks all x

Welcome to our WW gang :) I dont think anyone has come from CD to WW tho Ill probably be proved totally wrong later lol

Welcome aboard :)

I like to be the first to try something!!!!:D

Thanks hun, great pics btw x

Thanks starlight, its at 6pm so Im sure Ill be on here after getting my head around it all again!! Have found my shopping and eating out guides, cant find the points calc so will have to do with the card one for now, thats assuming they still have it!!!

Tonights the night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wonder how many points Ill get, when I did it before I got 28, reckon Ill be on about 20 to 22, Im really excited now, feel like Im taking control!

Fab support on here too!

Good luck for tonight, im sure you will have a great time im going to a meeting for the first time Thursday and am quite looking forward to it

Thanks Vodka, Its looking good so far!

Best of luck tonight Vicky!

Big night for me tonight too. Been at school today and have the headache from hell :(

Want to do a swap? I'll do the WW meeting and you can have a couple of hundred kids and their parents. What do you reckon? :D

Remember...stand on those scales with pride. Think of how you would have felt weighing in with your current weight when you did WW before:clap:

Have fun Vicky!

They will all be looking enviously at you tonight and wondering why you are there.

But I admire that you are doing everything possible to maintain your weightloss.

You are definitely a real success story.

Dizzy x

Good luck with your meeting tonight, it's great that you're actually looking forward to it!!

I noticed from your ticket that you've only got 4lb to lose...wow! I can't wait until my ticker says 4lb to go, hehe! Are you using ww to lose that 4lb and then to maintain, or have you changed your target? (Feel free to tell me to mind my own business if I'm being too nosy, lol).

Your avatar pic(s) is great! You must be SO proud of yourself - just as you should be!

Good luck again for tonight.

Thanks Hun, What a lovely post, I lost 68lbs on CD SS last year and maintained ok for about 6 months but its all gone a bit wrong, sounds silly but I dont really know how to eat, have spent most of my life eating too much, way too much!! or too little to lose it again, Im a slimming club fanatatic that always struggled with so much to lose, I discovered CD last year at nearly 16st and went down to under 11st and a size 12. Cd was fab, got me to where I wanted to be but didnt really teach me about eating, I did the stages well and managed brill but I need some extra help and good old WW is just what I need to lose the bit I put on, which is about 8lbs all in all (her scales are 2lbs more than mine:mad: I make it 6lbs!!:D) and re educate the old eating habits!!

Good luck tonight!! Let us know how you get on! :D

Thanks sparkle!!!

Have fun Vicky!

They will all be looking enviously at you tonight and wondering why you are there.

But I admire that you are doing everything possible to maintain your weightloss.

You are definitely a real success story.

Dizzy x

Cheers Dizzy

Vicky hope the meeting goes well...!

Thanks Sonya, will pop over to you in a bit!!

So I went, did my little quiz and Im on 20 points (gulp!!) and opposed to the last time at 28 points (gulper!!)

I am starting as of NOW!!!!!!!! Have planned all my meals for tomorrow which totals 15 points so have 5 left over for snacks as I am a bit of a snacker!!!

New tracker, New me!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the fab support, Im counting points instead of the core plan as I think thats the way for me at the moment.

Love x

The final bit of your journey - you must be so proud of yourself.

WW is a great option to get back to eating again. The sticky thread for new discoveries etc is great for low point snacks for all us snacker type people and Ive found loads of ideas to reduce the points in other meals, its amazing what saving a point or half a point here or there does ;)

Looking forward to hearing how you get on

*HUGS*

Well done Vicky on joining WW :D

My friends sister lost an amazing 7 stone on WW(she's still a horrible old hag:eek: did I just say that....well yes but thats cos of the other weeks antics and I'm justified hehehehe)

You have done amazingly well up to now and I just know you will do fabulous on WW

Love

Back