Im a newbie on cambridge diet :)

hi guys well i get weighed on tuesday i have officially lost 2 stone now hopefully be more by tuesday!! i have a weird week this week as i havent felt like eating at all been too upset so some days i have done ss only i know i am not supposed to as i am not the right weight to start that just yet but i thought having a shake is better than having nothing at all!! everyone is noticing i have lost now :) i have lost alot from my waist and bust and my legs have got smaller!! how is everyone else doing? xx

You are doing brilliantly Zoelouise :) Things are much better for me since my first week. Weigh in on Thursday evening and I'm really hoping to lose at least 4. I hope whatever's making you feel a bit off resolves itself soon. Take care xx

Thats great Zoelouise :) I've got my 2nd weigh in later today. Fingers crossed for a good loss this week, I want to get a stone off within a month x

I had my weigh in today and I've lost 6lbs this week :) I am a very happy bunny. Thats a total of 10lbs in 2 weeks. Just got to keep the momentum up now and get that first stone off. Hope everyones having a good week

Hi everyone

Well done to all :) its great to read everyone's successes! I'm on week three of CD and still finding it hard I'm on ss and have lost 1 stone 2 pounds. Have just joined here for a bit if support and motivation as I'm craving all the wrong things all the time! Do the cravings stop or die down soon!? Xx

Bina_1983 said:
Hi everyone

Well done to all :) its great to read everyone's successes! I'm on week three of CD and still finding it hard I'm on ss and have lost 1 stone 2 pounds. Have just joined here for a bit if support and motivation as I'm craving all the wrong things all the time! Do the cravings stop or die down soon!? Xx

Hiya yeah id definitly say cravings stop im on week 9 now and im 6lbs away from losing my 3rd stone :)

4lb loss this week girlys yayyyyy!!! How u all doing?? Xx

That's great Zoelouise, well done :)
I'm having a tough week. I've got my third weigh is tomorrow evening and I am dreading it :( my scales at home arent showing a loss at all so I am have got myself into a tizz. I am worried that I will always be stuck at this weight. This is the weight I was before I had to change to a gluten free diet, which lead to 10lbs piling on. When I decided to do this I set myself a goal of getting to 10 stone and I am still determined to do that, but I need to keep losing to keep motivated. I know some weeks I will only lose very small amounts and I am resigned to that, but a loss tomorrow would be a great boost as this week I have felt low and not at all optomistic
xx

xzoelouisex said:
Hiya yeah id definitly say cravings stop im on week 9 now and im 6lbs away from losing my 3rd stone :)

Wow well done :) x

xzoelouisex said:

Wow well done Zoe xx

Flare said:
That's great Zoelouise, well done :)
I'm having a tough week. I've got my third weigh is tomorrow evening and I am dreading it :( my scales at home arent showing a loss at all so I am have got myself into a tizz. I am worried that I will always be stuck at this weight. This is the weight I was before I had to change to a gluten free diet, which lead to 10lbs piling on. When I decided to do this I set myself a goal of getting to 10 stone and I am still determined to do that, but I need to keep losing to keep motivated. I know some weeks I will only lose very small amounts and I am resigned to that, but a loss tomorrow would be a great boost as this week I have felt low and not at all optomistic
xx

Hi Flare, how are you? I had the same on my third week and on my CDC scales I'd lost 2 lb which isn't great but is still a loss. I will keep fingers crossed for you tomorrow. How much weight in total do you want to loose? X

Hi Flare, how are you? I had the same on my third week and on my CDC scales I'd lost 2 lb which isn't great but is still a loss. I will keep fingers crossed for you tomorrow. How much weight in total do you want to loose? X

Bina I want lose 27 lbs in total and I've lost 10lb so far :) I'm doing ok but feeling very hungry tonight. Ive got everything crossed for a loss no matter how small tomorrow. How much are you trying to lose? Xx

Flare said:
Bina I want lose 27 lbs in total and I've lost 10lb so far :) I'm doing ok but feeling very hungry tonight. Ive got everything crossed for a loss no matter how small tomorrow. How much are you trying to lose? Xx

Wow you don't have too much more to go well done! I want to loose 6 stone in total I'm 1 st 2 lb down o bother 5 st to go! Fingers crossed we both loose on this weeks weigh in lol! I've just been swimming 45 mins if lengths to help lol! Xx

Bina - i am staying focussed which some days is very hard, but others are much easier. i know i have to do this for myself. I had reached a point where i didnt want to get dressed up for a girls night out or even drive to the office, i wanted to stay at home in my comfies and not look in a mirror, so the last 3 weeks have been very hard but also very rewarding :) I am smiling more and have some of the real Clare back. My goal seems a long way off but i am more determined than ever. Noone other my husband (and you guys on here) knows i am doing this. i want to keep it to myself and wait for people to notice. Some might say thats vanity talking, but for me that will be the biggest reward (along with clothes shopping for Christmas!) and the best self confidence boost.

losing 1st 2lb is a great loss, how many weeks in are you?

Clare x

Flare said:
Bina - i am staying focussed which some days is very hard, but others are much easier. i know i have to do this for myself. I had reached a point where i didnt want to get dressed up for a girls night out or even drive to the office, i wanted to stay at home in my comfies and not look in a mirror, so the last 3 weeks have been very hard but also very rewarding :) I am smiling more and have some of the real Clare back. My goal seems a long way off but i am more determined than ever. Noone other my husband (and you guys on here) knows i am doing this. i want to keep it to myself and wait for people to notice. Some might say thats vanity talking, but for me that will be the biggest reward (along with clothes shopping for Christmas!) and the best self confidence boost.

losing 1st 2lb is a great loss, how many weeks in are you?

Clare x

Hi Clare

Well done I totally understand how big a step it is to start this diet and a positive step in doing it (and sticking to it!) I'm so pleased for you that your starting to feel some benefits! There is nothing wrong with a bit of vanity ;-) as well as also doing this for health reasons! I'm sure people will start to notice very soon if the havnt already! I've got my 4th weigh in tomorrow morning so fingers crossed for a loss!

Xx

I feel great Bina, particularly as I had convinced myself that I hadn't lost anything this week

I am going get my husband to put the scales in the loft so I can't weigh myself half a dozen times a day !!

Hows your week going? Xx

Flare said:
I feel great Bina, particularly as I had convinced myself that I hadn't lost anything this week

I am going get my husband to put the scales in the loft so I can't weigh myself half a dozen times a day !!

Hows your week going? Xx

I know what you mean I weigh myself every couple of days and then am disappointed if I don't see a loss! Silly really as should wait for my weigh in! My weeks ok thanks all will depend on this mornings weigh in lol! I find it so hard not to pick at the food I prepare for the kids! ( I'm a nanny) but have managed not to so far :). Xx

Back