Im a newbie on cambridge diet :)

Well done Bina :) X

I have to say when I started this I really did struggle the first week, but it does get easier doesn't it.

I worry at weekends because that's when I would have normally hit the wine and chocolate but ive stopped missing it now and we go for a long walk on a Sunday morning to help some burn calories.

We've got friends staying tonight and they want a curry so I will order a dry meal and drink lots of water disguised as G&T (they won't know!) no one knows I am doing this and I want to keep it that way for a few more weeks yet

Have a good weekend everyone

it's going to be very hard not to slip back into bad habits this evening :( Wine, G&T, curry, nibbles.....I've done some healthy carrot, celery and cucumber sticks but the garlic dip is sooo tempting. We are going for a 5 mile walk in the morning but it wont work miracles so I need to stay focused and let everyone else eat drink be merry.....this sucks !!

Flare said:
it's going to be very hard not to slip back into bad habits this evening :( Wine, G&T, curry, nibbles.....I've done some healthy carrot, celery and cucumber sticks but the garlic dip is sooo tempting. We are going for a 5 mile walk in the morning but it wont work miracles so I need to stay focused and let everyone else eat drink be merry.....this sucks !!

I hope you managed to battle through last night hun!! It is sooo hard when u have friends and family round! If u didnt dont beat yourself up about it, it happens! Just get straight back on it :) x

Flare said:
Well done Bina :) X

I have to say when I started this I really did struggle the first week, but it does get easier doesn't it.

I worry at weekends because that's when I would have normally hit the wine and chocolate but ive stopped missing it now and we go for a long walk on a Sunday morning to help some burn calories.

We've got friends staying tonight and they want a curry so I will order a dry meal and drink lots of water disguised as G&T (they won't know!) no one knows I am doing this and I want to keep it that way for a few more weeks yet

Have a good weekend everyone

I know weekends are the hardest. I hope you manage to not stray too much this weekend but everyone has little slip ups! Hope you have a lovely time with your friends xx

I did sneek some crisps and garlic dip but I stuck to a dry chicken meal and only 1 gin, so hopefully it's not done too much damage. We've walked 4.6 miles this morning and burned 400 calories off so that should help

Hope you're all having a nice weekend
x

Well done flare!! I think youll be fine i had a curry one night a few weeks back and i still managed to lose 4lbs that week :) does anyone know if this diet effects your monthly cycles?? This is twice now im nearly a week late! Xx

Wow!! I'm so inspired that I'm doing the right thing in choosing CD now but I don't think I'll be allowed ss as I have medical stuff and need to get my dr to sign a letter before she can give me the stuff :(
I really hope I can do as good as u guys :)

weeyin2be said:
Wow!! I'm so inspired that I'm doing the right thing in choosing CD now but I don't think I'll be allowed ss as I have medical stuff and need to get my dr to sign a letter before she can give me the stuff :(
I really hope I can do as good as u guys :)

Hiya i had to get my doctor to sign for me hun and im not doing ss i am having 3 products a day plus 1 meal and i am still losing on average 4lb a week roughly a stone a month or just over :) youll be so pleased u joined xxx

xzoelouisex said:
Hiya i had to get my doctor to sign for me hun and im not doing ss i am having 3 products a day plus 1 meal and i am still losing on average 4lb a week roughly a stone a month or just over :) youll be so pleased u joined xxx

Aw that's a perfect rate of loss for me *fingers crossed* my consultant said I wouldn't be allowed ss but to do what u are on "step 2" if I'm right :$
I can't wait to get started now :) xx

Hi, how's everyone getting on this week?

I am having a hard day today. I am feeling very hungry and I cant seem to shake it, no matter how busy I am :(

My weigh in is Friday (because CDC is away) and I am trying to get to 11st or below which means I need a 4-5lb loss - I doubt thats going to happen after the weekend

x

Flare said:
Hi, how's everyone getting on this week?

I am having a hard day today. I am feeling very hungry and I cant seem to shake it, no matter how busy I am :(

My weigh in is Friday (because CDC is away) and I am trying to get to 11st or below which means I need a 4-5lb loss - I doubt thats going to happen after the weekend

x

Keep going hun!! Drink loads of water!! U can do it :) think about why u r doing this and how it will make u feel whenbu reach goal!! :) xx

weeyin2be said:
Aw that's a perfect rate of loss for me *fingers crossed* my consultant said I wouldn't be allowed ss but to do what u are on "step 2" if I'm right :$
I can't wait to get started now :) xx

Yeah i have 2 stone to lose till i can start ss but i like what i am doing :) i dont like the soups or porridge so have 3 shakes a day and 1 meal if u need any recipe ideas let me know :) herbs and vegetable stock are your friends from now on haha!! Xx

I am really hungry this week and today I realised why, it's approaching that time of the month. My poor hubby can't say or do anything right this week and I get to this time Of day and all I can think about is lovely food - I'm staying strong though, I've got to, I need to reach my goal

Flare said:
I am really hungry this week and today I realised why, it's approaching that time of the month. My poor hubby can't say or do anything right this week and I get to this time Of day and all I can think about is lovely food - I'm staying strong though, I've got to, I need to reach my goal

Aww keep srong :) your doing really well! :)

5lb loss for me this week girls!! Yey!! Iv planned a night out in 3 weeks time parents are havin my little man for the night!! Im sooooo excited!! :) im hopin i can get about 12lb off by then 4lb each week!! Im gonna try my hardest :) xxx

Well done Zoelouise :) 5lb is fantastic, you must be really pleased

My WI isn't until tea time and I'm feeling anxious but I can't change what the scales are going to say now xx

I've lost 1lb this week - gutted :(
I know its a loss but i feel really dejected this evening. Ive been really good and not given in to my cravings for food, despite my hormones screaming at me for chocolate. I feel like i am never going to get below 11st never mind reach 10st :(
sorry girls, just feeling really fed up
xx

We did an 8 mile walk and it really helped to me stay focussed (and i burnt off about 700 calories) i am determined to have a good week this week and get to below 11st

I hope everyone has a good week :) xx

Hi everyone how are you all doing?

Well done Flare on your walking I'm sure you will ave a good loss ;-) xx

Why is it when we ( well I definitely do) have bad news turn to food!? Aarrrgghh!? Havnt stopped eating! Lost 22 pounds in five weeks dread to think how much I've put back on with eating the last week!! Back to sticking to it from tomorrow! I will loose this weight! Fingers crossed wont have too bad result Friday weigh in!

Hope everyone is having a good week xx

Back