Im a newbie on cambridge diet :)

Well ladies, I had my last weigh in before Christmas tonight and ive lost 2lb :) So ive lost 22lbs. Not reached my goal but i'm really pleased with my achievements. I'm having this evening off and a few days over Christmas, but I'm determined to get back on it to reach my goal.

Have a great Christmas everyone xx

Happy New Year! Hope you all had fab Christmas break!?
After nearly two weeks off CD back on it today! Ok so far but it is only 10 am lol! Hope you all are doing well!? Xx

Happy New Year! Hope you all had fab Christmas break!?
After nearly two weeks off CD back on it today! Ok so far but it is only 10 am lol! Hope you all are doing well!? Xx

First day back on it for me too. It's been harder than I expected. WI on Friday, I'll know the full extent of the damage then! Do you think you've put much on? Xx

First day back on it for me too. It's been harder than I expected. WI on Friday, I'll know the full extent of the damage then! Do you think you've put much on? Xx

Yes I found first day back very hard too..... I had WI last week so know i put on 5lb so considering ate whatever I wanted and for just under two weeks I'm ok with that gain I know I can loose it again so just need to be strict with myself now lol! I've got WI again tonight but know scales wont be much different as only went back on diet yesterday! Hope your WI isn't too bad on fri! Just need to stay strong now lol! Xx

First WI of the new year - I've stayed the same :) No weight gain despite eating chocolate and drinking champagne. Very happy with that result.

Having a terrible day today though, my dearest Grandma passed away this morning. Devastated

First WI of the new year - I've stayed the same :) No weight gain despite eating chocolate and drinking champagne. Very happy with that result.

Having a terrible day today though, my dearest Grandma passed away this morning. Devastated

Oh I'm so sorry big hugs xoxoxo

Well done staying the same :) xx

I'm full of a stinking cold and starving today!! I need to stay strong, it's WI tomorrow but I could seriously do with a big fat sandwich lol!

Hey guys hooe your all doing realy well with your weigh ins!! I havent seen my consultant for 3 weeks today was weigh in and have put.on 5lb absolutely gutted so back on it today really need a kick up the bsckside haha! But feel so rubbish about it hopefully this is the booster i need!! X

Hey guys hooe your all doing realy well with your weigh ins!! I havent seen my consultant for 3 weeks today was weigh in and have put.on 5lb absolutely gutted so back on it today really need a kick up the bsckside haha! But feel so rubbish about it hopefully this is the booster i need!! X

Zoelouise - cut yourself some slack, you've achieved so much and I have no doubt you will get back on it today :)
X

Aww thank you :) sooooo want to get to goal this year!! I know ill feel amazing i already feel better for losing 4 stone all be it iv put on 5lb but so determined to get that off this week :) felt so angr with myself for slippin into old habits the last few weeks so back on it and determined to lose the rest :) x

Hi everyone I would like to join this thread, this is my second time doing cwp I am now on day 6 feeling positive me and my mummy are doing this together so it has helped.

I have my 1st weigh in tomorrow so fingers crossed for a good result ?

Rachel

-4lbs this week - woo hoo :)
I'm 5lbs from my target weight and if I wasn't feeling so ill I'd be feeling fantastic lol
Hope everyones having a good week
xx

Hi everyone I would like to join this thread, this is my second time doing cwp I am now on day 6 feeling positive me and my mummy are doing this together so it has helped.

I have my 1st weigh in tomorrow so fingers crossed for a good result ?

Rachel

Hi Rachel, good luck for a good weight loss :) I'm sure you'll find this forum really helpful and supportive
Let us know how you get on

Hi flare thank you I'm going tonight so will keep you posted on how I do ? I think the forum is great wish I had of done it last time x

Hi Girls, Happy New Year!!!!!!!

Its my first weigh in of the year tonight, id be lying if i said i wasnt nervous!!!! :confused:

How is every1 getting on? xx

Hi Amy, I hope your WI goes ok. Don't be too hard on yourself, you've lost a huge amount of weight so far :)

Think of Christmas as a break. The break from 810 for me has meant a kick start again this week and ive had a good loss. Whatever the damage you'll be back on track this week xx

Back