Im a newbie on cambridge diet :)

Hi everyone, I'm just finishing day 4 on ss+ and struggling big time, want to lose 2 st as quick as possible! What keeps you all motivated?

We just had out first weigh in last night I lost 5lbs and my mummy lost 8lbs I thought I would of lost more but I'm still pleased.

Still going strong back on the shakes today feeling positive xx

Hi jacksa keep it up you'll get there I found reading the stories of other successful people on cwp helped and keep yourself busy it gets easier xx

Hey guys hooe your all doing realy well with your weigh ins!! I havent seen my consultant for 3 weeks today was weigh in and have put.on 5lb absolutely gutted so back on it today really need a kick up the bsckside haha! But feel so rubbish about it hopefully this is the booster i need!! X

Hi Zoe Louise

Hope you had a fab Xmas!? Don't beat yourself up too much I put on 5lb too and had WI Friday and I've lost the 5lb gain. You'll get back on track keep strong xxx

Hi everyone I would like to join this thread, this is my second time doing cwp I am now on day 6 feeling positive me and my mummy are doing this together so it has helped.

I have my 1st weigh in tomorrow so fingers crossed for a good result ?

Rachel

Hi Rachel

Well done coming back to CWP. Hope your first weigh in went well? X

Hi Girls, Happy New Year!!!!!!!

Its my first weigh in of the year tonight, id be lying if i said i wasnt nervous!!!! :confused:

How is every1 getting on? xx

Hi Amy.

Happy New Year! How did your weigh in go? I'm back on the diet now hav lost my 5lb Xmas gain and want to loose 12 lb before I go on holiday 7th Feb! Xx

Hi everyone, I'm just finishing day 4 on ss+ and struggling big time, want to lose 2 st as quick as possible! What keeps you all motivated?

Hi Jacksa

How are you getting on? Keep going first few weeks are the hardest but results are worth it! Dropping dress sizes is my motivation! Xx

We just had out first weigh in last night I lost 5lbs and my mummy lost 8lbs I thought I would of lost more but I'm still pleased.

Still going strong back on the shakes today feeling positive xx

Well done that's a good loss. Hope you have a good second week! X

Hi guys i dont know what happened but i felt crap cuz i hadnt been that bad so was actually like how did i put 5lb on! So i weighed myself this morn by my scales which are accurate to hers....and iv apparently lost the 5lb and more... 8lb all together and i dont get weighed till thursday...weird x

Went to a lovely French restaurant last night for a meal last night and drank wine - this morning I weighed 2lbs heavier!!!!! Been for a hard 9 mile walk today as damage limitation lol. Thank god I'm not getting weighed until Thursday night :)

Still going strong we start out new week on a Saturday so second week has started and we are feeling positive and keeping to plan roll on Friday for the next weigh in xx

Thanks flare I'm hoping for something similar next week too how have you been getting on?xx

Hey I hope you don't mind me posting, I'm a newbie :) I meet my CDC on Tuesday evening & was wondering if anyone has any tips, what I should be expecting (that isn't mentioned on the website) & if I should ask/mention anything to my CDC? I've never done anything like this before, I'm a stay at home mum of 4 on-the-go children & a yoyo dieter but the last 3yrs I've been creeping up & up & found it difficult to do anything about it by myself & I've heard some great responses from CD I'm hoping my CDC is very supportive as i will find it hard at first & rather lonely as husband works alot away from home & I don't have any friends or family with any weight problems so noone to talk to.... Gosh I sound quite sad ;) but reading some of your posts have been helpful, thank you xx

Hi Amy, I hope your WI goes ok. Don't be too hard on yourself, you've lost a huge amount of weight so far :)

Think of Christmas as a break. The break from 810 for me has meant a kick start again this week and ive had a good loss. Whatever the damage you'll be back on track this week xx

Hi Flare

Well ive put on 3lb, not too bad i guess! Im finding it hard to stay 100% this week but i know i will be able to do it! How r u getting on? xx

Hi guys

Trying to work out how to use this site lol and only just found the post, had my first weigh in tonight and lost 10 and a half lb so I'm pleased! Been a tough week on SS+ had the 200cal meal the last few days as couldn't cope not eating! What stage you all at? Would love to know :) x

Hi Flare

Well ive put on 3lb, not too bad i guess! Im finding it hard to stay 100% this week but i know i will be able to do it! How r u getting on? xx

Hi Amy, 3lb isnt too bad, you will have that off in no time :)
I'm having a tough week this week to be honest . I am feeling very low and its now TOTM too so that isnt helping. I know i will bounce back but this week seems to be so damn hard. I am hoping once we have held my Grandmas funeral on monday i will start to feel brighter again. all i want to do at the moment is eat. i guess i have to address my emotional need for food because when i move to step 3 it could be disasterous.
Are you having a good week?
xx

Hi guys

Trying to work out how to use this site lol and only just found the post, had my first weigh in tonight and lost 10 and a half lb so I'm pleased! Been a tough week on SS+ had the 200cal meal the last few days as couldn't cope not eating! What stage you all at? Would love to know :) x

Well done Jacksa :) thats a fantastic loss !
x

Back