Im a post whore but im worried about water flavourings!!

ThinDilema

I just read somewhere that you can only have them after week2 but ive had them for the past 3 days as I cant stomach water on its own....am i not meant to be having them?????
:(
lotsoflove
Rachiie -ox-

Thanks MandyL sorry i must sound like some worrying idiot lol!!! But just want to do everything right :)
LotsofLove
Rachiie -ox-

I had them from day one. It shouldn't make a difference. If you look in your week one booklet it says you can have as much LL water flavouring as you want

Rachael your BMI is the same as mine and your target also the same do you mind me asking how long it has taken to achieve your current BMI??
LotsofLove
Rachiie -ox-

you will be fine, dont worry about a thing, its normal that are asking questions how else would you learn, or us for that matter

Hi Rachiie
I started LL mid March last year and got to my goal mid way through RTM in mid December- 170lbs lighter! It might seem like an age away and just so very much to lose but trust me, once it stops dropping off, every day will be so much more enjoyable the time will fly by.

Plus you don't look as if you've got as much to lose as I had to to get to my goal. I'm sure you'll be there in no time! Don't be afriad to ask questions. It's what helps to keep us all motivated xx

thanks rachel but thats a pic from 20lbs ago lol!!Ive got about 120-130lbs to lose but hey we shall just wait and see :D Congratulations on your loss!
Lotsoflove
Rachiie -ox-

does not matter, you are a lovely person small, medium or large, but still a post whore lol ;)

lol, post as much as you want!

Stick to the plan and you'll lose those 120 lbs in no time. Personally I think I came into RTM a bit too soon and the last bit was really hard to get off but you'll know when the time is right...and it won't be that far away either xx

Thanks Rachel :)
Your support means alot, hopefully my goal is to get most of the weight off my July time :D
Is this realistic?
LotsofLove
Rachiie -ox-

I was going to say, I reckon you'll be there by the summer. It's a realistic target but don't be frustrated if you have some weeks with a poor loss. It happens sometimes, but it'll all come off before you know it.

Beach babe eat your heart out!

aww youve proper made me smile :D Rachel's made Rachael happy :)
To be able to wear a skirt in the summer (shortish) being 18 would be amazing! *sighs*
Thanks babes
LotsofLove
Rachiie -ox-

glad to be of assistance! as i say, if you stick to the plan you'll reach your target in no time. Good luck!! x

Back