im a size 16 :)

gemma_

Silver Member
My before holiday goal wast get back into my 16s and after alot of trying on i managedfir into 6 bottoms out of 7 :) ... so im now in my holiday clothe..

i thought it would take longer to get back into them as was quite tight but 8.5lb later (weigh in is tomorrow so might be more now :confused:) i can get into them..

btw i recomend twist board and reverse crunches to every1 :)

but now i have 4 weeks to go before my holiday and i been on sw for 4 weeks tomorrow and i've gone down half a dress size (i could get into 16s but too tight) if i go n another half i may be losing my trousers on holiday LOL i must buy belts

Well done! You must be so proud.... I got into my small 14's yesterday haven't been able to do that since last summer! So I know how you feel!

thankyou... i know have long way to go but least im roughly back to sa sie as was last year so things only can get better from now :)

Well done you hun, thats great, you must feel fab. I cannot wait to get back into my 16's. Have a fab holiday xx

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Well done that's brilliant!!! xxx

:) thankyou ... im just happy i have more tha leggings i can fit into :)

well done hun.

how long do you go on your twist board for. I have one of those in my cupboard gathering dust X

well done hun.

how long do you go on your twist board for. I have one of those in my cupboard gathering dust X

i do 100 twist every night (takes about 15mins :) but my hips going down :8855:

well done Gemma, you must be chuffed to bits, and defo get those belts ready for your holiday :)
What is a twist board and where can I get one?

Gemma thats brill :D

Your profile pic looks really good too - you will have to change it to a new slimmer version of Gemma after your holidays :)

Gemma thats brill :D

Your profile pic looks really good too - you will have to change it to a new slimmer version of Gemma after your holidays :)

thankyou i found a pic i took before even thinking about sw an took a pic of now and can see a difference ... im not sure if it just me wanting see difference though... ive added them pictures going to update every stone/dress size depending which comes first.. so can see end difference :) but its a first hurdle

Well done Gemma:cool:

well done Gemma, you must be chuffed to bits, and defo get those belts ready for your holiday :)
What is a twist board and where can I get one?

i got mine from argos davina mcall one i couldnt get hang of the 'propa' way so use it like im skiing nd really hurts hips and legs and arms :)

ooo thanks for that, guess where I am going later!

there cheap and really good ... u can use it without handled bend knees and twist right then middle then left.... if not using handled use some weights as strengthens arms :)

ooh i havent got one like that. I have just got a blue "kirsty Gallagher" one, also from argos about 2 years ago.

Back